Sticky Holster

kgibbs63

Anybody got an opinion on this brand of holster? Good or bad??? Please share your story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it a lot. I have one for my LCR and another for my Kahr. It's thinner and seems a bit stickier than the romora that I have for the Kahr as well. They sell a strap for for them so you can use it for ablte carry too if you carry that way.

"You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles."

Well, to be honest, I can only find 2 companies that make a holster for my Jimenez JA9, ready holster and sticky holster.

Will it leave residue on my gun, like a sticker? I don't have a CCW permit so I'll have to keep it on the outside of my shirt but, for when I do get my CCW permit if I butt it up again my skin under my shirt and within my waist band, will it cause me to sweat right there?

I would really love a Kydex holster, tho, can't find a company that makes it...

It's not really sticky. It's a lot like neoprene. Always have a undershirt or sweat shield IMO they do get hot

"You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles."

I like mine for my Shield; it's the outside of the holster that's "sticky" (no residue.) They call it sticky because it stays in place. I was skeptical at first, but it's now what I use a great majority of the time.

I also like mine for my KelTec. It's comparable to the Remora, same price, and slightly better reviews. Don't carry it much in the summer, so I can't say for sure about it getting hot, but it probably would. I usually wear an undershirt with mine too, but mostly because my gun's cold.

Dang, I was hoping this thread was about how to make leather holsters not be so d... sticky. I just bought my second one and it is almost impossible to draw my glock from it. I left it bagged for the last 3 days and no improvement. I gave my first leather holster away. Hate to do that again. What is the secret? I'm really annoyed. Fortunately I have several kydex holsters to choose from but this is a very nice shoulder rig with place for 2 mags on the off shoulder.

Anyone have an opinion on the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster compared to the sticky? Either for IWB or pocket carry, Shield. Thx

Pocket it's fine. The romora and sticky are better IWB.

I have some really $$ holsters and due to the fact I can move the sticky or romora into any position I use it the most.

Just ' bout the action Boss...

I have grown to really enjoy my Remora IWB holster. 100% concealed. No clips no questions. Since I wear tucked in dress shirts in an office environment 100% concealment is vital. No one has a clue. I also like the fact the weight of the sidearm does not weigh on my trousers. And it stays put with no adjusting at all during the day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back