Sticky for holster links?

Thewellarmedwoman.com. Great resource for women and holsters for women. There is actual video of how the holster is worn. There is a huge variety of holsters. Absolutely love my holsters bought from this site.

Tapatalk

I have two I've purchased from. Theis has a very good product. Clean and very comfortable. I got a horseshide for my sr9c and have zero critiques, lifetime warranty.
http://theisholsters.com.
Link Removed and
http://aliengearholsters.com
Link Removed
I also just picked up an aliengear for my wife for her lcr. Comfortable right out if the box and their warranty is gonna be hard to beat.

**Update** Just added a Silent Thunder Fusion from Garrett industries for a new 1911. Ridiculously comfortable right out of the box.
Link Removed

Summer and winter carry..
Uncle Mikes # 3 sidekick... pocket carry for the last 15 years, carrying a 1911 Kimber 45 ACP.. 40 years of actual conceal carry experience...

i-8p8xjDS-L.jpg

Summer

i-nK7GwfP-L.jpg

Winter

i-5rj3CvS-L.jpg

I travel a lot and am looking for a holster that I can use when in my truck. Having one on my waist or back gets uncomfortable and hard to access quickly due to the seatbelt and arm rests..
I am looking for something that would attach to my seat by my right leg and can reach easily once I am in the truck. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks
BC

I travel a lot and am looking for a holster that I can use when in my truck. Having one on my waist or back gets uncomfortable and hard to access quickly due to the seatbelt and arm rests..
I am looking for something that would attach to my seat by my right leg and can reach easily once I am in the truck. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks
BC

If you are driving a lot, I'd suggest a shoulder holster. Otherwise the are vehicle holsters like this http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com

Or get a holster that has multiple platforms, such as the RTI holsters.

What kind of truck are you driving?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I'm not a semi driver.. I have a 2006 F250 Diesel pickup and pull a 38f 5th wheel. I retired in 2007 and have been Traveling fulltime. Wife passed in 2013 so I went and got my CCL in TX and want to have protection as I travel alone. I don't wear a lot of layers of shirts to carry a shoulder holster. Right now I carry my XDS 45 in a holster stuck between the seat and console. Not easy to get to.

Thanks for the info. I do like the one that clamps to the steering area from gum creek...

TXBoCat - I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I saw a great post on FaceBook the other day outlining a bunch of holster options. Take a look for a quick overview of some of your options. The site it's on doesn't seem to sell any of them, but it seemed like a good resource. It's surprisingly at womensholsters.com, since the article doesn't appeared to be geared to women: here is the location of the article - Link Removed. I haven't pulled the trigger on a new one yet, but I'm planning on getting a new one next time I get to a shop or show and get a chance to handle some of the IWB options.
If you already purchased something, can you let us know what it is? I'm also on the road a bit and would like something comfortable.

Last edited:
I'm not a semi driver.. I have a 2006 F250 Diesel pickup and pull a 38f 5th wheel. I retired in 2007 and have been Traveling fulltime. Wife passed in 2013 so I went and got my CCL in TX and want to have protection as I travel alone. I don't wear a lot of layers of shirts to carry a shoulder holster. Right now I carry my XDS 45 in a holster stuck between the seat and console. Not easy to get to.

Thanks for the info. I do like the one that clamps to the steering area from gum creek...

Hi. I'm a new forum member responding to USA Carry's desire for more posts on the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster. I have used a Cell Pal holster for almost three years and love it. I never have to debate whether to carry or not, because the gun is not detectable with the naked eye. I use a Glock 23 and it is so comfortable inside my tucked-in shirt. I wear it when I teach 1st grade choir at church. I use it when I sing solos at church. I use it in my Sunday School class. And no one has ever asked me if I am carrying. The holster is admittedly more difficult to get to than open carry or some other concealed carry holsters, but with practice I can compete with any of them for time of withdrawal. The fact that it is totally concealed is a bonus that allows a response when response is not expected. I am of average build with a 34 inch waist line, so I don't have a spare tire to help my concealment. I recommend the Cell Pal with iPhone or similar holster for a smart phone. One more thing. Even seated, the Cell Pal is comfortable and drawable with practice. I hope this helps. I have read very negative comments from others and really don't understand their criticism. I am buying another one soon, even after checking out some very good alternatives. Here is the link to Cell Pal Concealed Carry.

Hi. I'm a new forum member responding to USA Carry's desire for more posts on the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster. I have used a Cell Pal holster for almost three years and love it. I never have to debate whether to carry or not, because the gun is not detectable with the naked eye. I use a Glock 23 and it is so comfortable inside my tucked-in shirt. I wear it when I teach 1st grade choir at church. I use it when I sing solos at church. I use it in my Sunday School class. And no one has ever asked me if I am carrying. The holster is admittedly more difficult to get to than open carry or some other concealed carry holsters, but with practice I can compete with any of them for time of withdrawal. The fact that it is totally concealed is a bonus that allows a response when response is not expected. I am of average build with a 34 inch waist line, so I don't have a spare tire to help my concealment. I recommend the Cell Pal with iPhone or similar holster for a smart phone. One more thing. Even seated, the Cell Pal is comfortable and drawable with practice. I hope this helps. I have read very negative comments from others and really don't understand their criticism. I am buying another one soon, even after checking out some very good alternatives. Here is the link to Cell Pal Concealed Carry.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will post more than this one. A first time post with a positive product review looks more like an advertisement for a product the poster is associated with.

As for the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster, it is one of a few deep concealment holsters that initially looks interesting. In fact, I have seen the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster demonstrated at a number of gun shows. However, from a practical perspective, these types of holsters are very limited. You can't draw your firearm while sitting, such as in a car or restaurant, and it is very difficult to draw from it while crouching, such as when seeking cover. I have never seen these types of holsters in a defensive pistol class, for a good reason.

There is one application for a holster that sits inside the pants below the belt line in the appendix position. I personally wear the SmartCarry holster with my Glock 26 when jogging. I do train with it, which makes for some interesting range visits in my jogging pants.

I use Remora holsters I have a tuckable IWB for each gun I carry.
Link Removed

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

Thank you for all the responses. I have not found a holster that I am looking for at this time but I will come up with something.

I read this forum often but have posted seldom. I am learning much and thank you all.

BC

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back