Steven Segall - Lawman

The show is a joke it's like dog the bounty hunter. It's five minutes of police work and the other half of the show is spent showing crap no one really cares about. I loved his action movies back in the 80's and early 90's but the made for tv crap he stars in now is just that CRAP and low budget at that. Your use to seeing him as the bad cop who is not above snapping a suspects arm or cracking a skull or two. To see him as a real cop just takes away from the great films he did make.

I think I have to agree with most of the poster's here I like him better in his movies, and he is a Big Guy and I like that he does cool things for the Children.

I thought that was the case. He lookslike a over the hill action actor trying to make a comeback.

LOL idk know about a comeback he never really stopped acting. Most of his good stuff was in the 80's and early 90's and now he seems to just be doing made for tv low budget CRAP. His roles are really over played and getting really really old. Every single one of his movies he is a Cop out for revenge or a Delta or some other member of a elite unit out for justice. Most of his stuff is played on USA network on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends. The whole cop drama shows are getting old fast now. It seems like every time you turn on your TV you have a new cop show like that total crap show "Armed & Famous".Then you have Dog the bounty hunter that show is total crap guy drives around thinking he can enter peoples houses and thinks his shit don't stink. Seems like the stuff they allow on the air now a days is aimed at lowering the watchers IQ level.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back