State trooper from troop C Shot in the line of duty.

S&WM&P40

Hey Idk if y'all heard about it yet. But Sat night around 7:30pm a state trooper from troop C was shot in the town next to mine. He was there to serve paper work and was shot two times. One time in the Leg and a second time in the groin. police from my town took him by cop car to the ER they will not tell us if he made it or not. The call came over the scanner officer down and he was bleeding bad all over in the cop car. I can only hope he made it and will pull out of this ok.

They said he will make it. Swat made entry and Found the Suspect dead. I think there is more to it then that (More like swat shot him to death) but they will not say any more as of now. He was a Felon with a gun. So you can see why i laugh when People ( People who are felons and lost there rights to own guns) Say that the Courts ruling and over turning the gun ban is DC. Also means that the 2nd A protects there right to own guns as well. I mean 50 to 80% of them own guns any way. But in no way should the law be changed or dropped to let them carry/own guns. They made there beds by doing the crime now they must deal with it.

we could all be felons...

They said he will make it. Swat made entry and Found the Suspect dead. I think there is more to it then that (More like swat shot him to death) but they will not say any more as of now. He was a Felon with a gun. So you can see why i laugh when People ( People who are felons and lost there rights to own guns) Say that the Courts ruling and over turning the gun ban is DC. Also means that the 2nd A protects there right to own guns as well. I mean 50 to 80% of them own guns any way. But in no way should the law be changed or dropped to let them carry/own guns. They made there beds by doing the crime now they must deal with it.

Be careful when giving wholesale support to any policy that gives the government power to ban guns from any group. Felons, that everyone recognizes as bad people, probably should not be allowed to own, possess, or handle guns as a whole. But we need to recognize that there are laws throughout the country that make people into felons for "crimes" that may not warrant that title. For example (and maybe not in NH), your 17 year old daughter may have oral sex with her 16 year old boyfriend. This happens everyday throughout the country. She might have just commited a felony offense. Should she be prohibited for the rest of her life from owning, possessing, or handling firearms? It is my opinion that she should not.

By giving the government this power, with no chance for relief, they only need make us all felons for offenses that are currently completely legal. Those people convicted by a jury of their peers for (not charged with) crimes of violence (rape, robbery, murder) are the ones who should not only stripped of their 2nd Amendment rights, but should be removed from society.

You make a vary good point on that matter. The Post i made above about Felons not having guns we more so aimed at the Ones who did do some thing wrong. Like Rape,Murder,bank robbing and so on.As well as sex crimes on kids. Stuff like under age sex does happen all the time in the US. BY Law you are old enough to say yes or no for your self at age 16. If mom and dad find out and try and take it to court all the boy or girl has to say is she said yes and it was not forced. I don't know the law off the top of my head but it's some place on the net. So yes i am with you 100% on that matter and like i said it was more so aimed at the Bad felons ( lol if there is such a thing as a good felon and a bad felon). I mean they made there choice to do the crime or what have you so they must live with the lose of the rights the rest of us enjoy in our life's. I love it when i am talking to a friend or family member about guns and i bring up the point i carry a gun/knife/own peper spray and body armor. They look at me cocked eye and in shock and right off the bat ask me why do you need all that/carry a gun. I look at them and say Why for no other reason then i can. It's my right and the right of any other person under the 2nd Amendment. Then they look at me like i am some west wing para military nut case just because they do not want to use there 2nd Amend right that our founding fathers gave us.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back