State: Just in case, we'll take your gun

In most cases, according to the OLR report, the guns are held for a period of up to a year, destroyed or sold.

A good way for the Chief, captains etc to get themselves some new guns.

"It certainly has not been abused. It may be underutilized," Ron Pinciaro, co-executive director of Connecticut Against Gun Violence, told the Waterbury Republican American. "The bottom line from our perspective is, it may very well have saved lives."
Why don't we just throw those people in jail "just in case"? That would probably save a lot of lives, too.

What surprises me is that the ACLU is stepping in in defense of gun owners. Also, I would have expected states like PRCA and PRNY to enact laws like this, not Connecticut. I'm glad I don't live there; someone almost certainly would have used my membership at USA Carry to label e mentally unbalanced!

Wasn't this a movie premise, Minority Report, I think, where people were arrested and convicted BEFORE a crime was committed??

This law sounds as ridiculous as that Tom Cruise movie was!!

Knock another state off my want to see about moving to... Thanks for the heads up on that. OMG - the far reaching BS implications of that are just disgusting. We think they might ______ so we'll take _____ ...

Could be used for anything, hmmm, we think he might spend his money on illegal drugs so we seized his bank account...

The thought police are out to get you I think.Orwell was right. I'm not looking for any good to come from this election. I have been called Eorr.

What surprises me is that the ACLU is stepping in in defense of gun owners!
Well, it's about time they did something worthwhile.

This might be a result of DC v. Heller, which essentially affirmed that 2A falls under incorporation to the States. Not having that was their original justification for not addressing it. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of the ACLU protecting gun owners in the future.

Well, it's about time they did something worthwhile.

This might be a result of DC v. Heller, which essentially affirmed that 2A falls under incorporation to the States. Not having that was their original justification for not addressing it. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of the ACLU protecting gun owners in the future.

Makes me nervous anytime this group of commies takes the correct side on something. Makes me wonder what they are up to.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back