Starbucks

BlackieChan

lol, love to see the liberals squirming at this one

Link Removed

Starbucks

I'm not the $4.00 coffee type and I always try to avoid giving liberal pigs my money but it's nice to see Starbucks defend the law. Especially since it obviously makes them uncomfortable.

Maybe I will stop and get a coffee.

I carry concealed all the time and never OC unless I'm in the desert...personal choice.

However, because Peet's Coffee refuses to allow legal OC (even unloaded) in their California stores, I don't spend any money at ANY Peet's store.

Starbucks, on the other hand, has stated that they will obey the laws of the state regarding weapons. Therefore, they get all of my premium coffee business.

I've always loved Starbucks (ok, maybe not the price) but I'll be supporting some one that supports our rights!

I buy all my coffee at Starbucks. Well worth it since they support our 2A rights. Any establishment who will not support my right to defend my family, loved ones and myself will NOT get a cent from me. They can go to h**l.

lol, love to see the liberals squirming at this one

Is Starbucks known to be a place where liberals hang out in en masse? If so then they can either be more tolerant of 2A advocates or find a different place for a cup o' Joe.

Well done, Starbucks!

i love starbucks, now (other than a great close friend working there) i will be buying more from them. i do not agree on the price, but getting it a few times a month wont hurt much, and will support a good company who supports our 2a rights!

got to love a place that supports it.

When you walk into a starbucks and see a dozen or more people open carrying do you assume:

1. They are all law abiding citizens;

2. They are all competent to handle their firearms;

3. They all have the training and composure not to make a mistake under pressure or stress;

4. None of them is suffering from a mental disease or defect, or drunk or on medication; and

4. They all think the exact same things above about you.

Unfortunately we cannot OC in SC at Star Bucks, but maybe someday it'll change in this ass backward State. They have no signs about denying CC so they apparently support it, or maybe just don't want to stir the pot.
I would warn ALL about visiting after "NORMAL" business hours. Whole different "ABBY NORMAL" crowd seems to gather after dark. Not saying anything, just saying.

I think that starbucks really doesn't want to be in the debate and what they have gained by just following state laws is a lot of 2A supporter business and safer stores. If only more businesses were like starbucks.

I have replaced my transmission mount, but still get that knocking noise when i take off from a dead stop it use to do it way worse though. I looked under my truck and i could see a lil trans mission residue as if the yolk on the drive shaft was coming out. Let me know if this has happened to u and how i can maybe fix it.

When I first heard of Starbucks decision to NOT put "no guns" signs on stores as policy I went in to one here and purchased a pound of ground beans and a large latte!! ...I left a Gran'pa Jack comic (from JPFo_Org) on the table.

I wrote them about their carry policy. Here's what I got back from them:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores.

Warm Regards,

Alyssa R.
Customer Relations

Starbucks Coffee Company

800 23-LATTE (235-2883)

----Original Message----
Sent: Feb 13 2010 2:38PM
To: Customer Relations
Subject: other

Message: Thank you for recognizing my right to lawfully carry my firearm in your establishment. I can assure you that I am a law abiding citizen that takes the responsibility of carrying a weapon in public extremely seriously. Starbucks and its patrons have nothing to fear from my carrying my weapon for my personal self defense.

you'll definately find coffee shops in islamabad you need to ask around for directions
they will probably be near abpara market, kausar market,jinnah super etc...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back