Standing in the way of Armegedon - Re-constituting the Common Law Grand Jury

Rikster

Greetings, fellow gun enthusiasts!

I may be late to the game, but, I have recently found Welcome
The premise is simple, we ARE going to re-constitute the Common Law Grand Jury in all 50 states, by starting with each county - all 3142 of them!
We need people all across the country to get active in their respective counties to become jurists and committeemen willing to actively participate in a REAL Grand Jury of, by and for the people. The momentum has kicked in. We need more people to make it a reality.
We will stop the foes of liberty, the gun grabbing nuts, and those who abuse their office shall be cast out. The Forth Branch of Government shall rise from the ashes of indifference and once again prove that our elected are our representatives, not "leaders or Monarchs or lords" but representative of the will of those who put them in office.

But in order to be successful we must first seek the blessings from the "GOVERNOR OF THE UNIVERSE" and build our endeavor upon Him and His principles (1) HONOR, (2) JUSTICE, and (3) MERCY. This is the only sure foundation, any other will succumb to tyrants.

Think it cannot be done? Think again... In a stunning 6 to 3 decision Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority, confirmed that the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people. It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights, see United States -v- Williams.
A few quotes:
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams
"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants." -- Benjamin Franklin
"I would rather be exposed to the inconvenience attending too much Liberty than those attending too small degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

As the Missouri State Coordinator I am asking like minded people to join me in becoming coordinators for YOUR state, or county, and if limited in time, at least register as a jurist in your county so that our voices shall be heard throughout the land. The Law and the Courts are trembling.

For I WILL NOT go quietly into the night, rather I shall be at the forefront to defend life, liberty, freedom and the Republic!

WHO IS FED UP WITH THE STATUS QUO? WHO WILL STAND WITH US? ANGRY ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR RIGHTS and the Constitution?
Go to Welcome and make your voice heard - do it now!

Sure. Come up with some out-of-context and/or phony quotes about this being a religious nation. Extoll the virtues of mobs of "common men" under the cover of nonsensical labels like "common law grand jury" in order to promote and justify mob rule and vigilantism. Anything--ANYTHING--"ordinary people" do has to be--to a dangerous subculture of zealous malcontents without brains or common sense--inherently better than what they do through the instruments of civilization, e.g., government.

Those who wonder whether Darwinian evolution might be working in reverse for some need only look to some of the gun, "patriot," "militia," and "sovereign citizen" forums for definitive proof. Nothing says "misguided" like a call for anarchy.

If you go the page source of the link, the webmaster of the page called the National Liberty Alliance's page "Welcome". When we post links in here, it switches the link to the title of the page we linked to. Therefore, you see the word "Welcome".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back