Stan Your Ground - Change.org

Javy

Today I received an email from change.org asking for endorsement to change the Florida stand your ground law. The petition came from Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton with Change for Trayvon Sanford, Florida. I think we you start one too, requesting the approval of open carry in our Florida State, and other to have a CCW permit valid all across the country. Come on guys let steal the idea an start our own movement. If we regroup all NRA member in the same petition they will hear us. What do you think?

Love how they start out lying right off. GZ did none of what they say except killing her son. IN SELF DEFENSE. And that is what the court said. Nothing was tried in this case about SYG. It was a non-issue.

Sometimes emotion overshadows truth. They need an outlet for their pain and this is it. In their hearts they believe all of this. But we all know in those private times they would like to kick their son in his rear because they know him. They know he was a punk.

I find it hilarious how ignorant they are.

1. If they want to claim that stand your ground should be repealed because George Zimmerman was in a position to "stand his ground" against Martin and instead think he should have retreated, then they are admitting that Trevon Martin was the criminal agressor attacking Zimmerman.

2. If they want to claim that George Zimmerman was the criminal attacking Trevon Martin then they are admitting that Trevon Martin did the wrong thing by staying and "standing his ground" against Zimmerman when he should have retreated. In that case, repealing the stand your ground law would have made Trevon Martin the criminal for not retreating.

Either way, the change they want places Trevon Martin squarely as being in the wrong.

If you really want "Stand Your Ground" laws to be maintained or established and, if you want National CCW reciprocity; exercise your rights at the ballot box. Get rid of the anti-gunners in the mid-term elections. These petitions won't work as long as the liberals have both the White House and the Senate.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back