SS Taurus M85 5 Shot .38 Special +P Revolver??

Luvs.357

Hog & 'Gator Hunter
I am thinking about shooting up all of my .357 Mag ammo and trading my EAA Windicator with all six of my speedloaders towards a Stainless Steel Taurus M85 .38 Special +P 5 shot revolver.

I would like to carry this in a pocket or as a ankle gun with either a Taurus PT145.45 ACP(12 round 24/7 mags).

Anyone have or carry one of these?

I have carried both a steel frame .38/.357 and an air weight .38 +P. I have carried the air weight in an ankle holster and found it to work well. The steel frame revolver was just too heavy. I have carried the light weight revolver in my pocket and have found it to be a little too bulky. Again, the steel frame .38/.357 was too heavy for pocket carry for me. For pocket carry I use a small, light weight, well broken in semi-auto in 9 mm.

Taurus M85

I've carried the original version (with hammer) of the Taurus M85 since 1994. It's comfortable, lightweight, low profile and reliable. It's a comfortable carry.

I also carry the PT145. Love my Taurus hand guns.

I had one and found it to be reliable and very easy to conceal (mine had the bobbed hammer).
I promised my daughter that if she got her CC I would give her a handgun, well guess which one she picked......
If I didn't have complete faith in this weapon, she would not have gotten it.

Have one in my pocket right now. I carry it to work everyday and no one is the wiser. Carry it in a Desantis Nemeses holster. Loaded with Remington +P 125 Gr. SJHP. After approx. 200 rds. of +P, the gun has been flawless. Just ordered a wolf spring kit for it. Thinking of bobbing the hammer. I'm sure you'll love it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back