Springfield EMP 9mm

LS-208

GUNFRK
I finally got it! What a sweet little pistol. Got a new one with the G10 grips on it. Walked straight back to the range and broke it in. Took only 50 rounds to completely disentigrate the X-Ring. Accuracy was superb. I used 124gr Federal RN FMJ + P ammo ammo for 300 rounds without the slightest hiccup. I was actually a little concerned about that because I have read that they can give a few feeding problems out of the box. I can't say enough good about it. I would recommend this fine pistol to anyone searching for a reliable carry gun. I could go into a deep and lengthy detailed review of this gun, but I will spare you all the agony of reading it. It's a definite keeper.

That is a very good thing indeed. Seriously, it is a wonderful thing to know our new baby handgun behaves well and can be trusted.

Enjoy your new gun!

Yes indeed. I have been carrying it for 2 weeks now and just got my High Noon Split Decision holster 3 days ago to carry it. I can't go back to my SR9 or my M&P. Wouldn't be the same after this.

I understand your sentimemt about not going back. After all, doesn't your new gun have a thumb safety?

I'm sure you are going to practice many, many, many hundreds of draw strokes, if you are not already accustomed to doing so, that will bring to muscle memory the need to place the safety off during the draw during any adrenaline soaked, no time to think about the gun or your thumb lethal engagement. Otherwise, well, an unfortunate outcome may be likely as one could only imagine...

Wouldn't you agree?

It has an Ambi Safety which I intend to replace with an Ed Brown single sided safety in the upcoming weeks. I am pretty accustomed to the 'Safety click draw', as I call it because the SR9c had one as well. It's a little different feel, but not much. Just hate knowing that I have these other 2 fine guns that will not get much use anymore.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back