Spokane Valley

SnowCajun

Greetings... Spokane Valley here .. it says no one has posted here before.. wow .. guess I'll take the first leap. I saw something somewhere the other day about carrying concealed in Wal-Mart because they sell beer .. I guess I'd not noticed the beer because I don't drink .. Anyone know the facts about this, can we carry concealed in Wal-Mart? I've not seen any signs at the front door saying different. I guess I need to dig into this a little more closely, that surprised me actually .. I usually do my shopping late at night.. midnight or so .. oh well.. come on and post Washington people! :)

SnowCajun
Louisiana born,
but love the northern snow!

Hello from the other side. I'm in Bothell.

Yes, you can carry concealed in Wal-Mart. The only restriction about alcohol in WA is: Any portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age (CRW 9.41.300).

That means a bar.

Hello from the other side. I'm in Bothell.

Yes, you can carry concealed in Wal-Mart. The only restriction about alcohol in WA is: Any portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age (CRW 9.41.300).

That means a bar.
Thanks for the info, I was taken back a little when I happened across a comment by someone else about Wal-Mart .. on another forum .. I found myself unsure. I couldn't see how that should have been an issue, but I was curious anyway. Thanks again for the help.

I had to look up where Bothell is, you're over there on the crowded side. :)

Thanks for your input,
SnowCajun

Not Spokane Valley but still consider myself from Spokane, just NW of there a few miles. I have the benefit of having state land a few miles from my house to go shooting on. I hope I still do that is DNR land and I think they were trying to sell some of that off, funny how I always figured that the state land would remain state land forever. I may jsut need to join a range club like the one in NW Spokane.

Not from Spokane but I visit often. My brother lives north, up by Newport. He is in the mid-east right now and usually when he gets in from there, I go to visit. He lives like I do, out away from town so we can walk right out the door and pop a few rounds.

Next time I am there, I can't wait to go visit Brocks gunsmithing and a few others..I do wish that we had "recip" with WA tho :(

Hmmmm..thats an idea..non res permits are new and unfamiliar territory to me. How would one go abt getting a non res permit? Point me in the right direction for research and/or contacts..not sure of process but willing to learn.

First you need to locate an instructor who's an approved Utah instructor, there's a list of out-of-state instructors at <http://bci.utah.gov/CFP/insoutstate.pdf>. I noticed that there are four instructors in Arkansas, don't know if any are close to you. I'd contact one or more instructors and they'll take you the rest of the way. The Utah BCI (Bureau of Criminal Identification) (the folks who issue Concealed Firearm Permits) web site is <bci.utah.gov>, they have all the forms and instructions there.

Good luck,

I think I found the info I was seeking. I also am lucky enough that a Inst. is only 25 miles from me and he has all the paperwork for Utah...such a simple fix and it was right under my nose..how cool is that?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back