Spokane Leaders Concerned About Civilians Buying Tasers

SGTSKI

Link Removed

God forbid you should want a LTL or alternative means to defend yourself...

Funny thing about this is that the city is cutting the number of officers working and making decisions on what calls to go to. So if you're not high on the priorities list then expect a long wait. In other words it is to late to do anything so just be a victim and leave the weapons at home. Not happening this way. The police are more than likely going to respond to after a call comes in and the crime has been committed. So what good is that for the victim? I guess what I'm saying in short is...you can only protect yourself.

big whatever.. someone is looking to get re-elected and needs to keep the herd riled up..

"seniors ... around town are concerned that stun gun use on someone with a pace maker could be deadly."

oh puleeze.. how often do roaming bands of thugs run around zapping old folks in hopes to fry their pacemakers..

"There needs to be stiff penalties in the law for misuse of these these sort of items," Apple said

There already are..

Reminds me of when I was in Cuba. We could bash the migrants brains out with a baseball bat, but we needed special permission to use pepper spray for a riot. Pepper spray is considered a chemical agent by the military. So we could kill them, just not spray them. Go figure.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back