Special Elections

Wolfling68

Hi all,

You guys have a chance to stop Obama in his tracks. The Special Elections is comming up Jan 19th. Special elections are generally won by the candidate with the most motivated supporters, not the most popular candidates. Get registered if you are not and vote in the Republican. Even if you do not want to vote for the Republican, vote against the Democrat. This election is critical, it will end the Democratic Super Majority in the Senate.

Brown for US Senate |

Please take the time off to go vote for this man. The rest of us are depending on you.

Been following Brown for a while now. He is GOAL endorsed which means he is awesome for firearms rights. Hopefully we can get him in office. He has my vote!

Last day to register to vote

Heard them talking on the radio this morning.

Voter registration closes December 30, 2009. You must register if you are a new voter, have moved, changed your name [married], what ever.

You have today and tomorrow, that means you might have to go in person to register,

Definately! Ya'll that live in MA,a landslide win for the Republican would be a nice start to the newe year!! Hell,vote several times. Acorn did it.

It would be a awesome thing if we can get him in. I know alot of people arn't voting for him just because he is not a DEM. Scary sheeple
Well, that's not fair, Capo...we have a lot of others who do the same thing in the other direction. I think - and have for a long time - that the dividing line should be Liberal/Conservative, not Democrat/Republican. There are Conservative Democrats (Zell Miller, for example) just as there are Liberal Republicans. The ultimate standard of measurement, however, should be adherence to the Constitution.

One man's opinion...

Well, that's not fair, Capo...we have a lot of others who do the same thing in the other direction. I think - and have for a long time - that the dividing line should be Liberal/Conservative, not Democrat/Republican. There are Conservative Democrats (Zell Miller, for example) just as there are Liberal Republicans. The ultimate standard of measurement, however, should be adherence to the Constitution.

One man's opinion...

I do agree with you. Personally, I am not fully one way or the other. I personally want someone who will stick to the principals this country was founded on. In this election however, the person I feel is closest to that is Brown. In my opinion from talking to many people around this state, alot of people are in fact NOT voting for him just because he is Republican and not Democrat. I do agree that there are people who do it the other way as well. To totally solve this countries issues, we need to go back to our roots and beliefs that we were founded on. I do think getting Brown in office is a step in the right direction.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back