Spam Filter Added

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I've added a spam filter today that should hopefully not show any posts it thinks is spam and sends me an alert. If you notice any of your REAL posts not showing up just let me know. I may have some tweaking to get this just right but it is a step in the right direction!

Edit: If you post and don't see your post or thread show up, please do not keep duplicating it. The post is hidden in a queue for me to approve.

Due to an increase is spam, I've turned this back on. Please let me know if you have problems with your posts and I will try to tweak the settings again.

This is good news! And if you get snowed under with spam, just put out an SOS and some of us here will be more than happy to assist! Try not to be overwhelmed with it tho..

This is good news! And if you get snowed under with spam, just put out an SOS and some of us here will be more than happy to assist! Try not to be overwhelmed with it tho..
Same here! Hopefully the filter will take care of it.

Hey, there is no spam this morning. What am I going to complain to Luke about now. Nothing. This site is great! Thanks again Luke.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back