Sotomayer On Guns

When will people understand that their past voting record and, in this case, judicial decisions are a matter of public record? Just as Obama did Sotomayer is making statements contradictory to past records. Hopefully people will catch on to this soon.

Link Removed

ArmsVault

www.ArmsVault.com
I loved the quote "One of my godchildren is a member of the NRA".... What exactly does that mean??...

HK4U

It does not matter what she says or has done. There are not enough patriots in congress to stop her from being confirmed.

It does not matter what she says or has done. There are not enough patriots in congress to stop here from being confirmed.

Unfortunately HK, I have to agree with you. The only consolation is that her appointment only maintains the status quo. I truly hope one of the conservative judges doesn't leave during Obama's presidency because we would be in a world of trouble then.

At least some see through her appointment testimony. Those who will appoint her know that she will support the agenda desired by the current administration.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike