Something to think about.

opsspec1991

Beyond the facts attested to by Border Patrol and ICE agents that a wide variety of unknown foreign individuals who self-identify as coming from nations around the globe with unknown political backgrounds and interests, who are, upon entry into the United States, shipped by various means throughout the United States, we have no way of knowing that some of these individuals are not trained as terrorists or political assassins. Those are the things that are known and are not opinion.

It is my opinion, and not subject to “independent fact checker” determination of veracity, that we as citizens have no way to know if at least some of these foreign guests of the Democrat Party are not also contracted assassins of some of our federal departments and agencies, theoretically like, say for instance, the FBI (although we can be certain no one in the FBI would actually contract a foreign assassin for work in the United States), or the CIA (although we know the CIA would never actually contract a foreign assassin for work in the United States because they can only work outside the United States and would never violate their charter), or even, theoretically, the Department of Defense (Lord knows I am simply speculating on potential novel or movie themes), for hits on opposition political figures or, heaven help us, social media or FOX News hosts.

Of course, we know that none of this could actually happen, or be behind the uncontrolled flood if humanity being allowed unfettered entry into the United States from around the globe by the Biden Administration. I am only speculating on potential fictional book themes or movie plots; not actual Administration or DNC plots against thise who might expose their pro-Marxist agenda. Nothing to excite or exercise Facebook “independent fact checkers.” Move along. Nothing to see here.
But wouldn’t it be a shock if unexplained murders of Conservatives began to take place across the nation? Beware of red dots appearing of clothing. You could be a star in this movie.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Beyond the facts attested to by Border Patrol and ICE agents that a wide variety of unknown foreign individuals who self-identify as coming from nations around the globe with unknown political backgrounds and interests, who are, upon entry into the United States, shipped by various means throughout the United States, we have no way of knowing that some of these individuals are not trained as terrorists or political assassins. Those are the things that are known and are not opinion.

It is my opinion, and not subject to “independent fact checker” determination of veracity, that we as citizens have no way to know if at least some of these foreign guests of the Democrat Party are not also contracted assassins of some of our federal departments and agencies, theoretically like, say for instance, the FBI (although we can be certain no one in the FBI would actually contract a foreign assassin for work in the United States), or the CIA (although we know the CIA would never actually contract a foreign assassin for work in the United States because they can only work outside the United States and would never violate their charter), or even, theoretically, the Department of Defense (Lord knows I am simply speculating on potential novel or movie themes), for hits on opposition political figures or, heaven help us, social media or FOX News hosts.

Of course, we know that none of this could actually happen, or be behind the uncontrolled flood if humanity being allowed unfettered entry into the United States from around the globe by the Biden Administration. I am only speculating on potential fictional book themes or movie plots; not actual Administration or DNC plots against thise who might expose their pro-Marxist agenda. Nothing to excite or exercise Facebook “independent fact checkers.” Move along. Nothing to see here.
But wouldn’t it be a shock if unexplained murders of Conservatives began to take place across the nation? Beware of red dots appearing of clothing. You could be a star in this movie.
Another good reason to not get LEFT BEHIND.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirragora3