I guess they have not learned a darn thing from last time.
~ "The crew and the captain are safe," Amanda Derick, a spokeswoman for Maersk Line Limited in Norfolk, Va., said on Wednesday. "The appropriate security measures were taken. That's the main thing, everyone's safe." ~
1. Take an old POS ship that is no longer of use and paint it with the finest environmentally friendly paint money can buy and fly a Spanish flag from her (they pay pirates).
2. Load the holds with sand or cement or other ocean-friendly rubble (make her appear loaded to the gills.
3. Install a high end radio contro unit that can be linked by satellite
4. Sail her off the Somali coast
5. let pirates board and take her.
6. Use one of the new Seawolf class SSN's to put a fish in her and viola instant reef project in a can.
7. The fish and crabs are enticed to expore the reef by the scent of pirate booty...brains...blood and anything else that was not blown off in the torpedo attack.