Solid tactics are successful

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
My two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

1. They absolutely dominated the competition using solid tactics for flanking, advancing, grazing fire and cover fire.

2. They proved that mutual support is a must for "survival"

3. Fluid movement and proper use of cover and concealment allowed them to overwhelm the opposition.

4. I AM SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

My two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

1. They absolutely dominated the competition using solid tactics for flanking, advancing, grazing fire and cover fire.

2. They proved that mutual support is a must for "survival"

3. Fluid movement and proper use of cover and concealment allowed them to overwhelm the opposition.

4. I AM SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

two oldest boys who are attending a very conservative Christian College went on a collegian outing this weekend. The "mission" a paintball tournament

Being conservative, Christian. and having a paintball tournament probably qualifies the school to be put on some government watch list. You know it must be a training camp for right wing paramilitary training.:biggrin:

Paint ball is a legit sport!!!!!

It is being considered for addition to the Olympics...

All Olympic sports were to show a warriors prowess initially at the first games...

:pleasantry:Just where does synchronized swimming fit on the ancient battle field...or dancing with 8 foot long ribbons???:pleasantry:

It is being considered for addition to the Olympics...

All Olympic sports were to show a warriors prowess initially at the first games...

:pleasantry:Just where does synchronized swimming fit on the ancient battle field...or dancing with 8 foot long ribbons???:pleasantry:

+1. Some of the so called sports in the Olympics have become a little goofy.

They should have no problem whatsoever getting their CCW permits. You must be quite the proud parent!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back