Solid Black Wool Jackets Now Available.

We just got in the Solid Black Wook jackes, the design is just like our "Earl Gray", except in Black. We have size large, XL and XXL right now....Price is a preview price of 159..Retail is 189.

If you are interested, please PM. ]

Here it is in gray, but the black one is a winner:

Link Removed

what sort of lining?
Is there a temperature/comfort range?
where are they made?

I tried to search your site for products made for left-handers and didn't find any. Do you have any sinistral goods?

Even better......

I tried to search your site for products made for left-handers and didn't find any. Do you have any sinistral goods?

NDS, there is one of those pockets on BOTH sides of the jacket! I've got one, and I am very happy with it. I carry a full size .40 Steyr pistol with NO printing and EASY access. Recommended.

Thanks folks to the approval! Yes, the jackets are made with dual sided concealment pockets..so you can double carry...even the for the ladies, they are also dual sided...the pockets are extra deep too, so you can throw some mags, or other essentials (cell phone or keys as well).

We are still doing 4.95 shipping and still are going to run our 199 special on our "Deep Undercover".

You can still order if it says backordered...it will come after christmas...If we have item in stock...as long as its ordered by this thursday 2pm..then we can go ahead and do christmas delivery.

We only have one ladies "The lara" calf jacket left in a size medium...and the ladies "puffer" only one is left in a size large.

We also still have the extended sizes (3xl and 4xl) in a longer bomber style and a 3/4 style as well.

Take a look around..we added some more sizes to our shearlings and just got a fresh stock of the black calf jackets as well!

The linings on each jacket do vary...some are man with soft fleece, some jackets are made with a cashmere wool and the wool jackets are made with a canvas cotton..and are soft yet rugged.

We have customers from Florida all the way up to Alaska..I just shipped one to Kodiak, Alaska and shipped a wool to Florida..so go figure....it just depends on the temperature that day...it will keep you warm and cozy.

Me and My wife design started this because we just couldnt find good quality leather/wool/cotton materials anymore..and decided that if we wanted something specific, that we would just design it ourselves.

We design here and handpick and conceptualize every small detail...down to the zipper/color and grain. Our items are tanned and especially for us and we use only "A" grade materials and leathers.

We have a second team that makes our vision a reality and gets our items ready for production in Pakistan and India. We dont sell anything that we wouldnt wear ourselves.:yes4:

My wife is currently designing and mens and ladies spring collection and will be including holsters, purses, range bags and other fine accessories as well.

Thanks folks to the approval! Yes, the jackets are made with dual sided concealment pockets..so you can double carry...even the for the ladies, they are also dual sided...the pockets are extra deep too, so you can throw some mags, or other essentials (cell phone or keys as well).

We are still doing 4.95 shipping and still are going to run our 199 special on our "Deep Undercover".

You can still order if it says backordered...it will come after christmas...If we have item in stock...as long as its ordered by this thursday 2pm..then we can go ahead and do christmas delivery.

We only have one ladies "The lara" calf jacket left in a size medium...and the ladies "puffer" only one is left in a size large.

We also still have the extended sizes (3xl and 4xl) in a longer bomber style and a 3/4 style as well.

Take a look around..we added some more sizes to our shearlings and just got a fresh stock of the black calf jackets as well!

The linings on each jacket do vary...some are man with soft fleece, some jackets are made with a cashmere wool and the wool jackets are made with a canvas cotton..and are soft yet rugged.

We have customers from Florida all the way up to Alaska..I just shipped one to Kodiak, Alaska and shipped a wool to Florida..so go figure....it just depends on the temperature that day...it will keep you warm and cozy.

Me and My wife design started this because we just couldnt find good quality leather/wool/cotton materials anymore..and decided that if we wanted something specific, that we would just design it ourselves.

We design here and handpick and conceptualize every small detail...down to the zipper/color and grain. Our items are tanned and especially for us and we use only "A" grade materials and leathers.

We have a second team that makes our vision a reality and gets our items ready for production in Pakistan and India. We dont sell anything that we wouldnt wear ourselves.:yes4:

My wife is currently designing and mens and ladies spring collection and will be including holsters, purses, range bags and other fine accessories as well.

Any production here in this country, or just Pakistan and India? Really, production in Pakistan? Why not just throw $20 bills up and down the streets there with a note "we'll donate to your anti-U.S. government so you won't have to"? OK, seriously, why not have them produced here, you know, American jobs? Is it because the Pakistani's will work for pennies on the dollar compared to the average U.S. worker so you can then sell them less expensively? If you are indeed making these in Pakistan and considering I buy what I can that's made in the U.S., I'll not be purchasing materials from you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back