Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

W

wolfhunter

Ugarolla, we've clicked on the link and we've seen th at certificate before. It is NOT the long form GlockFan mentions. That form merely verifies that 0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell, but was born somewhere. Until the "long form" is produced, I'll believe his Grandma who said she was there at the hospital when little Barry was born, in Kenya.

ugarolla

Well if you seen it before then you would know that its a legit copy. To obtain that without a birth certificate would be impossible without a mass conspiracy. I guess that is what you believe then that they are just out to get you. The sky is falling, the Roswell aliens are on the loose, and I just saw Tupac and Elvis having lunch.

W

wolfhunter

Well if you seen it before then you would know that its a legit copy. To obtain that without a birth certificate would be impossible without a mass conspiracy. I guess that is what you believe then that they are just out to get you. The sky is falling, the Roswell aliens are on the loose, and I just saw Tupac and Elvis having lunch.

Sorry to see you've missed the point of several posts. Hawaii used to produce this form. It doesn't state where a person was born, it just says he was born. It could have been in Kenya, Indonesia, or on the Love Boat as far as that certificate is concerned. Unless he provides access to the "long form", I will assume he's ashamed of his birthplace and has usurped the Presidency.

ugarolla

Sorry to see you've missed the point of several posts. Hawaii used to produce this form. It doesn't state where a person was born, it just says he was born. It could have been in Kenya, Indonesia, or on the Love Boat as far as that certificate is concerned. Unless he provides access to the "long form", I will assume he's ashamed of his birthplace and has usurped the Presidency.

Oh really? That's funny if you actually look at the document it says county of birth Honolulu, island of birth Oahu. I didn't realize those were Kenya. And you seem to be missing the point sir. I understand this is a certification of birth not a certificate of birth. However, to get one you need the other unless someone forged it. The document has all the official seals/signatures so for it to have been forged would require cooperation from several Hawaiian officials thus making it a conspiracy. Now, either you believe that those individuals conspired to create a fake document or he was born in Honolulu there really isn't any other conclusion a rational person could draw.

W

wolfhunter

OK, this issue has been going on for months. I'd been to factcheck . org several times to look at 0bama's "birth certificate". It seems they've brought out yet another form. Last time I looked at the site, the posted form had no place of birth. Still a lot of other unanswered questions regarding his qualifications to hold office.

HK4U

Ugarolla, we've clicked on the link and we've seen th at certificate before. It is NOT the long form GlockFan mentions. That form merely verifies that 0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell, but was born somewhere. Until the "long form" is produced, I'll believe his Grandma who said she was there at the hospital when little Barry was born, in Kenya.

0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell,

I am not so sure about that.:biggrin:

HK4U

OK, this issue has been going on for months. I'd been to factcheck . org several times to look at 0bama's "birth certificate". It seems they've brought out yet another form. Last time I looked at the site, the posted form had no place of birth. Still a lot of other unanswered questions regarding his qualifications to hold office.

Perhaps they just got this one printed and had to wait until the ink dried.

W

wolfhunter

Even if he was born in Hawaii, there's still his Indonesian citizenship to question.

Boomboy007

OMG, I'm going to defend Obama!?!

Even if he was born in Hawaii, there's still his Indonesian citizenship to question.

If he was born in Hawaii, then I could care less if he, as a child, renounced his citizenship because his mother or step-father made him. If it had happened after the age of 18, that might be different. Coming from a dysfunctional family should not be a crime. Continuing that dysfunction, however, can be a crime. His trouncing of our Constitution is, in my opinion, criminal. Just as bad as when Bush did it.

:yes4:

By the way to obtain a certification of live birth you must first have a certificate of live birth on file. The factcheck.org stated in order to pull of this stunt and obtain a certification of live birth with all the official seals and signatures would require a pretty large conspiracy don't you think somebody would have talked by now? Anyways I think some of yall have your minds made up and no matter what you're going to believe what you want which is your right. Its probably better people hate the President that way it will keep him in check anyways.

I personally know several of the people who could have arranged this. I assure you that given the right "motivation", you'll never get them to talk. They'll take the "secret" to their graves.

gf

W

wolfhunter

If he was born in Hawaii, then I could care less if he, as a child, renounced his citizenship because his mother or step-father made him. If it had happened after the age of 18, that might be different. Coming from a dysfunctional family should not be a crime. Continuing that dysfunction, however, can be a crime. His trouncing of our Constitution is, in my opinion, criminal. Just as bad as when Bush did it.

:yes4:

Being from a dysfunctional family isn't a crime. Being an Indonesian citizen in the US without going through Immigration is. Someone might also question the non-US passport he used to make his mid-college world tour.

Boomboy007

Again, no hating on the kids.....

Being from a dysfunctional family isn't a crime. Being an Indonesian citizen in the US without going through Immigration is. Someone might also question the non-US passport he used to make his mid-college world tour.

Again, if he was born in Hawaii, and he did not renounce his citizenship after age 18, then I couldn't care less. I really don't think that it would be nearly the big issue for those with dual Irish citizenship.

I hate him for his ideas. That is the American way!:sarcastic:

FOXBARON

Oh really? That's funny if you actually look at the document it says county of birth Honolulu, island of birth Oahu. I didn't realize those were Kenya. And you seem to be missing the point sir. I understand this is a certification of birth not a certificate of birth. However, to get one you need the other unless someone forged it. The document has all the official seals/signatures so for it to have been forged would require cooperation from several Hawaiian officials thus making it a conspiracy. Now, either you believe that those individuals conspired to create a fake document or he was born in Honolulu there really isn't any other conclusion a rational person could draw.

I think you are missing the "real point".

Perhaps the BC he provided is valid, but it has become questionable because it is unlike other birth certificates and doesn't carry the same type of info others do. This normally would probably be no big deal except that he has vigorously fought the release of a "vault copy" of his BC, otherwise known as the "original". He will not allow it to be displayed nor allow a viewing of this document. One has to ask why? This has become an ongoing controversy for no damn reason. Obama can clear this whole thing up in two seconds, if he wants to. Does he continue to fight this just to screw with us or is he actually hiding something? And who is paying for all these lawyers who are representing him and why does he need representation in the first place if he is being honest with us? I believe he doth protest too much.

There is a reason this continues to go on. I for one want the truth. I know he won and he won fair and sqaure as far as I know, I just want to know he is qualified under the tenets of our Constitution. I want to be assurred of that and NO, I will not take his word for it nor the state of Hawaii's either. AS a matter of fact the only answer I will accept at this point is a valid forensic examination of the original document to assure us, that's WE THE PEOPLE" that it has not be altered or created out of whole cloth.

Evereything about this controversy stinks and it stinks because of his refusal to put it to rest. That is what makes us all think we are being lied to and that he may well be occupying the Presidency illegally.

Jaeger

I think you are missing the "real point".

Perhaps the BC he provided is valid, but it has become questionable because it is unlike other birth certificates and doesn't carry the same type of info others do. This normally would probably be no big deal except that he has vigorously fought the release of a "vault copy" of his BC, otherwise known as the "original". He will not allow it to be displayed nor allow a viewing of this document.

As much as I despise President Obama, what his election means for those of us who live here, and what his political cronies have in store for us, I feel the need to step in on this one. Although a "vault copy" does not seem to have been provided, the certified copy provided DOES match other certificates issued during the time period and the copy provided HAS been authenticated by the Hawaii Department of Health as a valid BC. And this was actually done in June 2008, at least according to the research I was able to do.

You are free of course to research to your personal satisfaction but my personal opinion of this one is that it's a non starter.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Again, I'm merely expressing my own sentiments on this one matter based on what seems to be pretty fair reporting on other issues by the folks @ politifact.

Sheldon

With all these unanswered questions, and in my mind they are not yet resolved... this is all most as involved as the "Who really killed JFK" group...

Way too many sources are getting quotes from people that swear BO was born in Kenya, and that his mother renounced his citizenship... So just what would it hurt to take these sources as being possibly credible and send in in a non partisan team to check it out???

No president can afford to have doubts about the legitimacy of his administration, I mean even they even audited the Florida ballots and found Bush had won, and publicized the results of that report, why should this be any different...

And I have said it before Snopes is not 100% creditable.

Last edited:

Red Hat

The problem is that a certified copy of a BC is useless. Every time I've needed a BC they require an original copy and won't accept a certified copy. If I couldn't go on a cruse or get a passport with out an original it seems that a person holding the highest office in the land could produce one. As far as Snopes goes they are great at some things but tend to be bias on some political issues. Bottom line is he hasn't produced a valid original copy and won't address this issue! They have had enough time to manufacture one by now.

Jaeger

The problem is that a certified copy of a BC is useless. Every time I've needed a BC they require an original copy and won't accept a certified copy. If I couldn't go on a cruse or get a passport with out an original it seems that a person holding the highest office in the land could produce one. As far as Snopes goes they are great at some things but tend to be bias on some political issues. Bottom line is he hasn't produced a valid original copy and won't address this issue! They have had enough time to manufacture one by now.

"Original Copy" vs "certified copy"? Maybe I used unclear terms. The people at Politifacts, according to their reporting, looked at a birth certificate, with the embossed seal and certification of authenticity from the state of Hawaii, compared it to a known "valid" birth certificate of another individual, questioned the responsible department in Hawaii regarding it's validity and were told it is a valid Hawaii BC, capable of being used to establish place of birth.

Again, just my 2 cents here but, cynical untrusting bastard that I am, the place of birth issue has been credibly answered to my personal satisfaction. I also don't totally trust snopes. That's one of the reasons I posted 2 separate links from 2 different sources, one of which has had people examine the "actual" document.

ugarolla

I agree we need to put this one to bed. Americans need to stop falling victim to all the talking heads and there knee-jerk, red meat, amateur hour politics. I'm tired of hearing people say Obama is a Muslim, Obama this Obama that. I'm sorry, but those of you who do this you sound ignorant to say the least. A political debate in an advanced educated society should be about policy. During these latest elections the style of politics and discourse going on in the general public has been sad. You would think we were living in a third world country with all the lies and bs they were feeding people, and people were taking the bait. Hate Obama all day every day if you'd like, but be informed and criticize the man based on policy not hearsay.

W

wolfhunter

Based on policy, 0bama hasn't done a single thing good for his constituents since he decided to run for a public office.

FOXBARON

I agree we need to put this one to bed. Americans need to stop falling victim to all the talking heads and there knee-jerk, red meat, amateur hour politics. I'm tired of hearing people say Obama is a Muslim, Obama this Obama that. I'm sorry, but those of you who do this you sound ignorant to say the least. A political debate in an advanced educated society should be about policy. During these latest elections the style of politics and discourse going on in the general public has been sad. You would think we were living in a third world country with all the lies and bs they were feeding people, and people were taking the bait. Hate Obama all day every day if you'd like, but be informed and criticize the man based on policy not hearsay.

Sorry, but I at least want to know, WHY he has fought this so hard and so long when he could have easily put it to rest some time ago.

This should have never become a question in the first place, but it did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r