Soccer mom gets concealed-weapon permit back

Red Hat

Soccer mom gets concealed-weapon permit back - Midstate PA Local News, Weather, Sports & Entertainment - PennLive.com

It was legal for Meleanie Hain to openly carry a gun to her 5-year-old daughter's soccer game, but that doesn't mean it was right, Lebanon County Judge Robert Eby said today.
Eby said Hain can get her concealed-weapon permit back, but not before lecturing her about manners. "I have a fear ... manners are being replaced by insensitivity," he said. "Right versus wrong is not the same as legal versus illegal."

She was either legal or illegal. Since she was legal the judge have just kept his mouth shut.

Glad she got her permit back. The judge should have lectured the sheriff that took her permit as well. After all, the guy violated the law and Ms. Hain's rights by abusing his authority and revoking her permit. :angry:

gf

"I have a fear ... manners are being replaced by insensitivity," he said. "Right versus wrong is not the same as legal versus illegal."
How introspective of Eby to note his own shortcomings.

so now we have to watch out for the manners police? are they going to start watching people at the dinner table now too? she was legally carrying, end of story! glad she got her permit back.

Whooo Hoooo! Go Soccer MOM!

Morals....Pffttt....As long as she was legal...that’s all that matters!

I personal think that Sherriff should have something brought against him...lawsuit perhaps? In my eyes, her 2A right was infringed upon.

so now we have to watch out for the manners police? are they going to start watching people at the dinner table now too? she was legally carrying, end of story! glad she got her permit back.

And the thought police.

This could just be the beginning of an all out assault on citizens rights.:alcoholic:Glad she won and hope all court cost are on the system.

I personal think that Sherriff should have something brought against him...lawsuit perhaps? In my eyes, her 2A right was infringed upon.

I second that!

Not to mention her 4th amendment right to "due process".

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back