So toaday is my birthday and I got a chopper ride!

Memphis

So toaday is my birthday and I got a chopper ride! Pics!!

Only it was in a bad way. While doing a little early celebrating I was involved in a car crash! I wasn't driving but, on my way home after having a quick drink and a little argument with my ex-GF I got in a truck with another friend I thought was sober and next this I know I was in the hospital.

Not sure what happened exactly but, I was cut out of the car and flown to the hospital at 1:50 AM. I think we were T-Boned by a Peter Built truck and lots of pain and blood followed. I suffered an unknown amount of stitches in my forehead and eye, some severely bruised ribs, my left calf muscle was crushed and is now very swollen along with an nice new broken nose.

Happy birthday to me!

Last edited:
I am sorry

Man that is horrible I am so sorry to hear that. Life is crazy, you never know what is going to happen. I am glad to hear you are doing ok though. I hope you get to feeling better.

Man you are Lucky. T-boned by a peter built usually no one walks away. Hows your friend doing? Did he get hurt also? Take it easy for a while and you'll be out shooting in no time!:icon_wink:

Sorry to here that. Kick back take it EZ and you will be back in no time. Was your friend OK? I hope so. :poep2: Happens

Sorry to hear what happened! Prayers for a quick and full recovery!! Oh and happy birthday :icon_cheesygrin:

Was there atleast some cute nurses there??

Remind me not to party with you--you're too hardcore for me!

:akuma:

Take care of yourself and get to feeling better soon!

Oh Man...Thats a big bummer. Especially on a B-day. Wrecks of any kind are a good shock to the system. Glad to hear you made it out alive.Sad to hear the day was ruined. Heal up fast and I hope your buddy heals up well too. Hope next year goes a little better!!!!

That sucks...hope you get better soon. Did you have any guns in the car, and if so, were they ok?

Sorry your birthday ended up so :poep2:-ty! Glad to hear you made it with only bumps and bruises. Next year we'll all have to get together and party with you so we can keep you safe :jpparty: Get well soon!!!

Thanks for all the love guys and gals. I feel twice as bad today but, I'm sure I'll make a full recovery soon. I can't cock my gun becausse I've temporarily lost some use in my arms. It wasn't in the car because I was with my friend and I knew I was going to have a drink so I left it at home.

My friend broke her pelvis and will be off her feet for several weeks but other than that she's good. I'll be scarred for the rest of my life due to my facial injuries but, the rest of me will heal fine I think.

Thanks again everyone! :)

Get well soon!

Ouch! Having been in a few wrecks, I can relate. Looks like you are young enough that you'll recover soon. I personally know someone who had a widowmaker come down on his back while he was bent over cutting up a downed one, and between plastic surgery and time, you honestly have to know it happened to him to notice any scarring. (if that gives you any relief)
Anyhoo, take it easy, and get better soon!

"Well Mrs Loncoln, other than bad day at the theater, how was the rest of your day?"
Glad you're almost OK. I'll toast one to you toninght in hopes of you having a speedy recovery. And Like I told my son after a motor cycle wreck, "Those little scars...they just add character."
But seriously, Best of wishes to you, and get well soon.
Sam

Ouch! I see you are online as I am posting this--GO LAY DOWN AND REST!!! :)

Seriously though, glad you and your friend lived. Take it easy and get feeling better. Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
Percs don't like when you move around much and I'm on the lap top. I am resting and really thankful my new boss said it's cool for me to stay home a couple days.

I have to go see a plastic surgeon tomorrow because I can't smile anymore. My face is numb and starting to sag a little bit.

Thanks for all the love you guys.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but at least your still alive!!!

I havd a bad wreck when I was a kid, I wasnt drinking but the reason I wrecked was a differnt story... I came out of that wreck with a concusion 5 bruised ribs, bruised heart, bruised lungs, and I broke bothi sides of my jaws I to have a permanet scar on my face, so I think I know how you fell.

All will be well, get better soon so heres to a speedy recovery

Went to a plastic surgeon today because my face was starting to sag and I was "snarling" without realizing it. He said I severed the main nerve in my forehead and that a sub-nerve will take over in a few weeks. They'll do a little more to fix my scar on Monday so it's not quite so bad.

P.S. That's a greeat lookin dog ya got there Operator. I always wanted a pair of Weimaraners.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back