So it's been awhile....AGAIN....

Memphis

So the skinny goes like this: I've moved into my new place, I'm doing great at my new job, I finally recovered about 90% from the B-Day car crash, I FINALLY got my FL CCW, AND on the greatest day our Nation has....I got married to the love of my LIFE!!!

I've had this woman in my heart since 7th grade and she's finally mine. I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself! LOL

My life is SO awsome right now!!!

Hey! CONGRATULATIONS!! Nice on the move and the CCW, but GREAT on the marriage! Life is short, Memphis, and Love is hard to find. Turst me! I envy people (like you) who find their lifemate early on and it works out for them. Knew a couple when I was a kid who were pretty much inseperable from 1st Grade on. Last I heard they were happy as clams and living in Virginia (I think) with their 3 daughters! God Bless 'em! And God Bless you two, and best of luck!

Remember this: Everything you need to know about relationships they taught you in kindergarden -- "Hold Hands; Stay Together".

Best Wishes to your Lovely Bride.

Glad to here from you and that things are going well especially your marriage. Hope to see you around more. Will be looking forward to your threads/posts.

Last edited:
Memphis!!!! Welcome back! Congrats on everything. Glad life’s treating you well. Now we just need to get to the range and celebrate!

Yea, I know Kimber. We may be moving out to Springhill soon. I know I'll have to start over but, since I have her, I don't care. :^)

We do have family and friends in the area so I'll definetly be getting to Hernando S.C. alot more. I'll let ya know.

Congratulations! Maybe nine months from now (give or take), you'll have some more good news for us. Good luck with everything!

Congratulations! I am truly happy for you. There is nothing better than getting to go home from a job you like to a woman you love.

Absolutley fantanstic that things are going so well. Remeber the mountain top views when walking through the valleys. Hopefully you can stay on that mountain top. Having a good woman by your side can sure make a difference.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back