Small safe for hadgun.

friersblackbelt

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a handgun safe. I'll be putting it under my bed but need a suggestion that will not let little one get to it. Help me out please.

I got this one from amazon...Link Removed

So far I have had no problems with it. This was my review on amazon....

Great product. Does what it is supposed too and was delivered super fast. Size is right for what I needed. Holds 2 handguns and plenty of ammo with room to spare. Opens on first try 98% of the time. Had every one of my kids try to open it and they couldn't. THIS IS WHY I GOT IT! My only gripe and reason for 4 stars (as with everyone else) is the cheap 1/16 of an inch pad that it comes with. It seems to be a filter for an A/C window unit. I went to walmart and spent $7 on pillow pads (which happened to be 17" wide...that was convenient)and lined the bottom, sides and back myself. Although I lost interior space, it was completely worth it. At bulk prices, I don't see why the manufacturer just doesn't do this. It is exactly what I wanted it to be now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

There are a few more reviews on there also. Check it out and good luck!!

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a handgun safe. I'll be putting it under my bed but need a suggestion that will not let little one get to it. Help me out please.

I have the Lockdown safe. Works very well, and VERY inexpensive. Excellent customer service!

Link Removed

Can be mounted horizontally under your bed as well. Drill holes in the box where needed. There are no holes pre-drilled in this box. That way there are no unused holes that compromise security.

I have a Sentry fire safe. It's pretty sturdy. Comes with 2 keys. Goes under my bed. I think it has a lifetime warranty. I've had mine since 2006.

why a safe instead of a stash spot?

Erik - You obviously don't have small children. And even if you have your own children who understand guns, their inquisitive or obnoxious friends may not. Check the web for needless children dying because moron stashed his weapon instead of securing it.
Rant over.
(Sorry all. Not in the mood for obviously stupid.)

I like the ones that are cable locked. If u order them all at the same time you can get them all keyed alike. One at home. One in both cars. One key. I'm too lazy to look up a link though

I have a Stack-On PDS-500 Drawer Safe with Electronic Lock. Got it at Amazon. works great and will hold two handguns.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back