Skyy CPX!

Old shooter

High everyone I saw acouple of posts on the Skyy cpx1.I bought one a few weeks ago.I've shot nabout 500 rnds in it so far.I recommend FMJ only.Since I switched to FMJ only haven't had a feed problem since.I use PMC and Winchester white.I've had the same problem as everybody else.If I shoot more than two rnds rapid fire the safety sometimes pops up disabling the weapon.I spoke with SkYY about it and they sell a safty kit that disables the safe.So I ordered on we'll see and I'll let you know.Other than that for the money I've found it to be reliable.I use it for a back up to my Ruger P90.I hope this helps

High everyone I saw a couple of posts on the Skyy cpx1.I bought one a few weeks ago.I've shot about 500 rnds in it so far.I recommend FMJ only.Since I switched to FMJ only haven't had a feed problem since.I use PMC and Winchester white.I've had the same problem as everybody else.If I shoot more than two rnds rapid fire the safety sometimes pops up disabling the weapon.I spoke with SkYY about it and they sell a safety kit that disables the safe.So I ordered on we'll see and I'll let you know.Other than that for the money I've found it to be reliable.I use it for a back up to my Ruger P90.I hope this helps

First - welcome to the forum.. If I may ask, where are you located???

I also have a CPX-1 SKYY

They sent me the safety repair kit for free..

They have two kit types. One that improves the safety and one that eliminates it's function.
If you asked for the kit to eliminate it's function, they may have charged you..

According to Sccy, the only ammo they do NOT recommend it Remington, steel cased, and +P.

I have had excellent service from Sccy, and I am very happy with the pistol..

There is a Link Removed for the Skyy/Sccy CPX-1.

They have installed the newer safety on S/N's ~25K and up. They are in the high 30K's in S/N's at this point.

welcome to the CPX family.

Hey thanks.I'm located about 6 klics south of the Appalachian Trail in North Georgia. The kit I'm wating disables the safe.It's $20.They suggested that I tighten the safe screw.I did there was at least a 1/2 turn left to go.I fired a couple of clips as fast as I could and the safe never popped up.You know sometimes things are as simple as that.So we'll see.
I think it's a nice weapon,I like it I like it:crazy_pilot:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back