site worthy of viewing

Amusement park carry, my experiences...

Virginia civil defence league has a posting of anti gun buisnesses in Va. I noticed Kings dominion on it does anyone know Busch Gardens policy on CCW?

www.vcdl.org/static/gue.html#smith & wesson
I can't comment on Busch Gardens in VA. I can comment on Busch Gardens in Florida.

Busch Gardens in FL is unofficially don't ask, don't tell. Keep in mind that all amusement parks will trespass you at the turnstile if you're caught when they do the cursory bag check.

Keep in mind that if BG VA is anything like BG FL, you won't be able to CCW at the Hospitality House or the Brewmaster's Club as they are probably more than likely licensed as bars as they are in Florida. In VA, you can't carry CCW as a civilian in an any establishment with a liquor license. I don't know if this prohibition would extend to the entire park or just the portion of the park where alcohol beverages are sold or dispensed for in park consumption. FL limits the prohibition to bars only, restaurants the serve alcohol are not a prohibited area.

Now that's some good information.I am dissapointed,utterly dissapointed that some of my favorite actresses and musicians(the really hot ones) are against gun ownership.
Oh well.
Now I need a list of all the ones that are pro-gun to make me feel better.
:mad:

Ownership

Now that's some good information.I am dissapointed,utterly dissapointed that some of my favorite actresses and musicians(the really hot ones) are against gun ownership.
Oh well.
Now I need a list of all the ones that are pro-gun to make me feel better.
:mad:
Well you understand, that is only for others. Many of them have their own weapons, if they can find them in whatever state of high they happen to be on at the time. There was one 'Country Star', a few years ago spouted off you cold trade your guns for her concert tickets- no, I have none of her CD's and never will. However, I am old and might be out of touch with reality? :mad:

Busch Gardens allows drinking throughout the park and I would imagine they would have one ABC license for the entire facility, which would lead me to believe that CCW would be denied by VA law.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back