Single Stack Sig???

amgray04

I am a current owner of a 229. It is a great concealment firearm, but I do find it to be a bit bulky for my frame. I carry IWB in blue jeans most of the time but find it to be a bit awkward. Does Sig offer a single stack anymore? I am looking for a thinner firearm and LOVE Sig, but if there are better options out there, I'd like to hear your guys' opinion on them. Thanks.

I am a current owner of a 229. It is a great concealment firearm, but I do find it to be a bit bulky for my frame. I carry IWB in blue jeans most of the time but find it to be a bit awkward. Does Sig offer a single stack anymore? I am looking for a thinner firearm and LOVE Sig, but if there are better options out there, I'd like to hear your guys' opinion on them. Thanks.

You may want to look into Sig's 1911 lineup. They have some models with 4' barrels which are more suitable for CC. Click on the link below.

Link Removed

The sig 239 is a single stack. I used to own one in 9mm. It was dao and two tone. I really miss that one. It might fit the bill for you. The grip is a good bit smaller. I think the 9 held 8 rounds and the 40 held 7.

sig 225 is single if you can find one. No longer made. I have one and they are good guns.

Never owned a Sig, but is day & night after I switched from USPc to Kahr PM9. CC the PM9 is a joy, both IWB and OWB. Good luck shopping.

I have both the Sig 229 and a Sig 1911 C3. Both work well for me in IWB carry. The C3 is single stack so it is a little thinner. Good luck and have fun shopping.

I also live in FL and have a SIG P239/357Sig that I carry a lot. I have an IWB holster but use a Nemesis Pocket holster and carry it in the inside pocket of my cargo shorts most of the time. I buy the type of cargo shorts where the outside "pouch" is on the oustide of the pocket. This keeps the firearm from printing. And using the inside pocket keeps the firearm from flopping around. I use the same holster to carry a Taurus PT-145 also. The P239 is an excellent shooter.

I've never owned a Sig, but I switched from USPc 40 to Kahr PM9. CC is now a joy, day & night different thanks to the light weigt and the slim-ness of the Kahr.

Good luck shopping.

Does Sig offer a single stack anymore?

If you're willing to drop down to a .380, Sig makes one of the best .380s available...the P238. It's a single stack 6+1. The P238 can also use Colt Mustang mags with a pinky extension for a 7+1 capacity.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back