Simple Prayer

Patriotpapa

As I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord Our Soldiers keep,
keep Them safe away from harm,
and bring Them home into our arms.
Amen

AMEN!!!! I have a son headed to Afghanistan and our service men and women all need our prayers. I served faithfully for 12 years, until I was Honorably Discharged against my will, (Bill Clinton drawdown era, before 9/11). I had a medical reason for gaining weight (bad thyroid) that was diagnosed at the VA Hospital after my discharge. I appreciated any and all prayers I received while I was on hostile soil.

AMEN!!!! I have a son headed to Afghanistan and our service men and women all need our prayers. I served faithfully for 12 years, until I was Honorably Discharged against my will, (Bill Clinton drawdown era, before 9/11). I had a medical reason for gaining weight (bad thyroid) that was diagnosed at the VA Hospital after my discharge. I appreciated any and all prayers I received while I was on hostile soil.
No matter what now and where you are, thank you for your service. I am glad you came home safe to us and your loved ones.

I have a son in law who is Army NG in SC and his company is preparing for afhgan deployment. Still a chance he will only end up in Kuwait as part of a readiness task force should they need them but still-------. God Bless every last one of them. Shoot Mom--you got me cryin.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back