SigSauer 1911s

CDR_Glock

Glock 23
I never thought of Sig Sauer for 1911s but the other day I saw one in a store. I know that Bauer, STI and Kimbers get all of the high acclaim. Given the accuracy and reliability of the P series pistols, I would guess that the 1911s would be top notch, also. After seeing that Sig makes one, I have Seriously considered getting rid of the ParaOrdnance 1911 P-14 that I have now.

I am looking into the Individual Officer Military Discount that Sig offers.

Thanks in advance for any insight that you have or experience from this line from Sig.

We have the SIG mini-1911 (P238) and we love it, does that count
208is93.jpg
??
2q8ymhk.jpg
2q8ymhk.jpg
2q8ymhk.jpg

24vtyxw.jpg

All I can say about Sig 1911's is...WOW! They got alot of neg reviews and criticism when they first started being produced, you either got a great gun or a complete lemon. I believe most of it was due to the very tight manufacturing tolerances that gave people alot of feeding troubles. But now, after a few years of production, they seem to have got it right. A bit more than a year ago, I purchased a Revolution STX and I cannot tell you enough how much I love this 1911. Very high quality, very accurate and by far my favorite pistola. I kept telling myself, If there were 1 gun Id bring to the grave with me, it would be my beloved REVO. Well, An injury at work and one lumbar spinal fusion later, I had to let her go (along with a few others). Now all I have to carry is my little ultra cdp, which is still a great gun, but I really miss my Sig. Oh well, Im 30 yrs old and dont think a little back surgery is gonna keep me from continuing my so wonderful career, so there will be plenty of time for me to buy more guns. The next gun I buy will be another Sig 1911, and another, and another...Im sure you get it, lol.

Enough with the life story. Good grief. The point is, Sig make great guns. They have an outstanding reputation and great customer service (Victoria is my go to gal at Sig). So if you are looking at purchasing one, I can recommend 3 that I have owned or fired...Of course the Revo STX, the C3 (that a friend owns) and an RCS Nitron (or RSC Nitron, cant remember) that the same friend owns. Excellent guns, cant say enough about em.

Hopefully their will be a few more members here that may be able to share some experiences with you.

Later.

I have a Sig GST TTT, 5" 1911. It's a great gun. Accurate, and with a few thousand ronds through it, I haven't had any malfuntions.

I also have a Sig Platinum Elite 4", and I can say the same thing for it.

I've had no issues with mine at all....

Nice signature, but incorrect.

The quote is "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know".

Nothing about tasting.

It was found written in pencil on the back of a bus seat used to transport GI's in Vietnam. Author is unknown.

Nice signature, but incorrect.

The quote is "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know".

Nothing about tasting.

It was found written in pencil on the back of a bus seat used to transport GI's in Vietnam. Author is unknown.

Sig line police? Thanks anyway, but I've been using that sig for over 10 years, deal with it.

...and you might want to re-check your "bus seat" theory...... do a search on "freedom has a flavor"

Sig line police? Thanks anyway, but I've been using that sig for over 10 years, deal with it.

...and you might want to re-check your "bus seat" theory...... do a search on "freedom has a flavor"

But can we all agree that napalm "smells like victory"?

Back on topic - I'm also thinking about looking for a new 1911. It's kind of shocking how much the price of a good one has gone up over the past 10 years.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back