Signature

Btf683

Applied for my Washington permit today paid .50 extra to have it laminated for finger printed however never signed a card? How is it a legal card if I have not signed it and how can I sign it if it's been laminated? Should I call and ask? Or should I wait and see what happens? This happen to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the DOL laminate it for you, or did you laminate it yourself?

If they did the laminating, I'd go back to their office and tell them about their mistake and have them fix it. If you did it, then I'd call them up and explain the situation and ask them what to do.

[h=2]Contact information[/h]Phone: 360.664.6616
Fax: 360.570.4945
Email: [email protected]

Hasn't had anything done yet just applied and got fingerprinted Wednesday kinda figured with the paper permits they would have you sign it before it gets laminated... I have heard of Washington agencies having you sign a blank permit so if/when approved it's already done

That's the thing I only signed the app and the finger print card

Not the best solution but use a fine point permanent marker and sign on the laminated surface. This should protect you until a solution is found.

Most states require a photo I.D. Drivers license, etc. which are signed to be with the permit. The permits I have aren't signed and are laminated.

The only signature on a WA CPL is the authority issuing the permit. They are still paper without a photo so you do want it laminated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The only signature on a WA CPL is the authority issuing the permit. They are still paper without a photo so you do want it laminated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yup, when I had one it was only signed by the issuing tyrant as well.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

The nice folks at my local pd laminated mine for free I didn't even have to ask it just showed up in the mail that way.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back