Sig Sauer p365

soco1950

Where can I buy the Sig Sauer p365 handgun?

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Where can I buy the Sig Sauer p365 handgun?

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed
Call Sig at 1-603-418-8102. They'll tell you where they're legal, what inventory looks like, and where their retail stores are located. They've been very positively reviewed but I'm partial to Sig products so may not be the most objective source. The M-17 contract Army version of the P-320 is coming out soon in a limited run also. I think it's an 1800 copy run.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

I’m also interested in the Sig P365, but I’ve seen several YouTube videos that are showing failure to feed, failure to fire and failure to eject. I assume Sig will work it out. They have even posted statements saying that they would. Anyone shot the new Sig, yet? What do you think and where did you get it from so early?

I’m also interested in the Sig P365, but I’ve seen several YouTube videos that are showing failure to feed, failure to fire and failure to eject. I assume Sig will work it out. They have even posted statements saying that they would. Anyone shot the new Sig, yet? What do you think and where did you get it from so early?
Have not shot the 365 but have it's two cousins. The Sig compacts in 9mm are tight. I mean tight. My 938 had FTF and FTE problems with the first 100 rounds, especially hollow points. I sent it back to Sig free at FedEx, I had it back in 5 days, and it has been flawless since with over 1500 rounds through it. They replaced the mag spring, the recoil spring and polished the feed ramp. It is an outstanding EDC.

Cleaning the 9mm is kind of a pain at first because of the tightness and fit of the recoil spring but I like cleaning guns so not a big deal. I fly right through it now. The 9mm also has a tight magazine and a full mag takes a little elbow grease but I use an Uplula so again, not a problem. I have a 238 for wearing summer clothes and it has been perfect right out of the box. Sig customer service is unsurpassed and aside from the initial cost, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Have not shot the 365 but have it's two cousins. The Sig compacts in 9mm are tight. I mean tight. My 938 had FTF and FTE problems with the first 100 rounds, especially hollow points. I sent it back to Sig free at FedEx, I had it back in 5 days, and it has been flawless since with over 1500 rounds through it. They replaced the mag spring, the recoil spring and polished the feed ramp. It is an outstanding EDC.

Cleaning the 9mm is kind of a pain at first because of the tightness and fit of the recoil spring but I like cleaning guns so not a big deal. I fly right through it now. The 9mm also has a tight magazine and a full mag takes a little elbow grease but I use an Uplula so again, not a problem. I have a 238 for wearing summer clothes and it has been perfect right out of the box. Sig customer service is unsurpassed and aside from the initial cost, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Thanks!

The 365 will be my next gun with any luck. I'm just trying to find someone that can get me a deal. I'm too poor to pay msrp.

The 365 will be my next gun with any luck. I'm just trying to find someone that can get me a deal. I'm too poor to pay msrp.
I got a discount as a veteran that I didn't know existed until my boss sent me the price. I think they have LEO discounts also.

I got a discount as a veteran that I didn't know existed until my boss sent me the price. I think they have LEO discounts also.

Is it considered a Straw Purchase if I have a friend by me a gun because he get's a discount and I don't? I was under the impression it's only considered a straw purchase if someone buys me a gun that I wouldn't otherwise be able to buy on my own.

I purchase my P365 directly from Cabela’s/Bass Pro online customers service. They had over 825 in stock, but that was about a month ago. I’m sure they went like hot cakes. I got lucky and just called at the right time. My advice is to call frequently.

I purchase my P365 directly from Cabela’s/Bass Pro online customers service. They had over 825 in stock, but that was about a month ago. I’m sure they went like hot cakes. I got lucky and just called at the right time. My advice is to call frequently.
The 365 is backorderable at Cabelas with a 6-7 week wait as of 4 hours ago. I got the new circular today and they have the 3rd Gen Ruger Precision rifle on sale so I went online and started doing some shopping and math for that and got distracted. If that is a reliable piece at 10+1 capacity, at that size, and at that price for a Sig then it will be a top notch EDC.
I've been on a few Sig forums and it's a predictably mixed bag (brand new design) but Sig never let's a quality control or design issue linger. They will fix it and they will stand by their product. Let us know.

The Place to Be

The 365 is backorderable at Cabelas with a 6-7 week wait as of 4 hours ago. I got the new circular today and they have the 3rd Gen Ruger Precision rifle on sale so I went online and started doing some shopping and math for that and got distracted. If that is a reliable piece at 10+1 capacity, at that size, and at that price for a Sig then it will be a top notch EDC.
I've been on a few Sig forums and it's a predictably mixed bag (brand new design) but Sig never let's a quality control or design issue linger. They will fix it and they will stand by their product. Let us know.

The Place to Be

I have put about 250 rounds through my P365 and had no malfunctions. I recently purchased a Sig extended, 12 round mag. It’s nice because it offers the added capacity as well as more real estate for better grip.

I have put about 250 rounds through my P365 and had no malfunctions. I recently purchased a Sig extended, 12 round mag. It’s nice because it offers the added capacity as well as more real estate for better grip.
Excellent. I have my eye open for a deal on one for just the capacity issue alone. Good to hear that it's as good as expected.

The Place to Be

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back