Sig Sauer P220 45 acp. Elite Stainless Carry

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Sig Sauer P220 45 acp. Elite Stainless Carry SRT

A few years ago I bought a "factory reconditioned" SIG P220 45 acp. manufactured in 1989, around the time that the "WALL" came down. Hands down the best all around handgun I've ever owned, a dream to shoot. When changing over to combat grips, I found a small crack in the frame and reluctantly traded it. SIG has produced some really awesome upgrades since '89'. I visited my local candy store today and this one followed me home. :biggrin:

Link Removed

Congrats on the newest addition to your family! It's exceptionally good looking! :laugh: I've been unequivocally happy with my Sigs.

FYI, Shooting the Sig Sauer P220 Match Elite 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - Gunblast.com:

FYI, Shooting the Sig Sauer P220 Match Elite 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - Gunblast.com:

Awesome, thanks. A bit pricey though at 1417.00. Haven't found a street price yet either but I expect around 1290-1350 which is sort of out of my range unless I unload a gun or two and I don't really want to do that but I so love the 10mm. I have also looked at a Kimber, EAA Tanfoglio Witness, RIA and Colt but I still keep coming back to the Sig for some reason. Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and very reluctantly unload one of my other guns blis (because life is short).

If think it is sweet out of the box, Have a trigger job done.
I have been practicing single hand right and left with it.

Shiny…

Like the difference between the Mercedes I want and the Volkswagen I have… I'm jealous.

Never heard of Sig until a minute before I held one. Practically aimed itself. Sold. I could have ended up with a Glock, that's what I went shopping for. Those shoot well too, but I have to bend my wrist to line up the sights.

Just picked up a p220 in 10mm, loving it.

Sent from my iPad using Link Removed

I considered one of these in 45ACP when I ended up buying my CZ 97B instead.

The Sig's are all excellent and very accurate guns.

This particular model of Sig is probably the very best pistol made on this Earth.

I think the 10mm's are overpowered however, and even the high velocity 45ACP's are also overpowered.

I go with low power 45ACP ammo instead.

The issue is collateral damage.

So you better learn how and practice going down on one knee before you shoot so that your shot angle is low to high.

That way you will have less immediate collateral damage if you ever have to fire a shot in anger.

(... means "self defense".)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back