sig P938

sig938

I just wondered if anyone has had any issues with the sig P938....all comments welcome

500 rounds or so through my 938......several types of ammo, UMC, Blazer, Winchester and Hornady critical defense. No issues at all so far.

Same here. No issues at all. I love it. Considering it's size, I can shoot it all day without and discomfort in my hands.

thanks bill...gun test magazine gave the p938 a failing grade....but I have had no issues with mine...concealable,accurate and dependability is whast I've experienced with mine...

thanks to you both...gun tests magazine gave the 938 a failing grade but I've found my P938 to be easily concealed,accurate,and dependable with no issues...thanks for your input...

I sure would like to see the article you refer to as receiving a failing grade.....can you send a link? Glad the P938 is working out for you.

thanks to you both...gun tests magazine gave the 938 a failing grade but I've found my P938 to be easily concealed,accurate,and dependable with no issues...thanks for your input...

Failing grade? What for? I am giving your post a failing grade. Gun Tests requires a paid subscription to review results. Post your sources and arguments.

TTAG's SIG SAUER P 938 Review gives it a 5/5 rating on reliability (the most important metric).

Would also like to see the reading! Interested in what they feel is the justification for their failing grade! Thousand of rounds thru my Sig P938 with absolutely no problems or complaints! Great Concealed Weapon!

I don't remember the exact issue bill but the article in Gun Tests magazine claimed the p938 they tested wouldn't fire cor bon ammo. the article claimed they sent the p938 back to sig and when they got it back it still had the same problem. i'm almost certain it stated cor bon but it may have been buffalo bore ammo. their claim that it didn't fire properly even after sending it back to sig made me a bit nervous as I have found Gun Tests mag to be generally reliable. I ignored their "F" rating and have had no issues with my p938..

p938

I can't find the particular article but it was in Gun Tests magazine. they gave the p938 an "F" rating claiming their test gun wouldn't fire cor bon ammo. they claimed they sent the gun back to sig and when it was returned it still wouldn't function with that ammo. I was very surprised to read the article and ignored their advice and have had no issues with my p938. I had previously found their ratings on weapons to be pretty much spot on.that's why I asked the question. they also claimed that sig couldn't determine the problem. I love all my sig firearms but Gun Tests magazine still hasn't changed their F rating..i have since dropped my subscription to the magazine, but you are welcome to check out their article for yourself..

I don't really care what grade you give my post bofh...I was just stating what the Gun Tests magazine article said....I cancelled my subscription so I don't have the exact article issue date...they claimed their test p938 would not fire cor bon ammo even after returning the gun to sig for repairs...i'm sure you can find it on their site..i wasn't putting down the p938.just wondered if anyone had had any issues..so I give your post an F for mouthing about something you haven't even read...and yes I own and carry my p938 every day and have had no issues personally and love every sig firearm I have..

I don't really care what grade you give my post bofh...I was just stating what the Gun Tests magazine article said....I cancelled my subscription so I don't have the exact article issue date...they claimed their test p938 would not fire cor bon ammo even after returning the gun to sig for repairs...i'm sure you can find it on their site..i wasn't putting down the p938.just wondered if anyone had had any issues..so I give your post an F for mouthing about something you haven't even read...and yes I own and carry my p938 every day and have had no issues personally and love every sig firearm I have..

Please understand that your post sounded like a bait for a subscription or a troll post. Using arguments that are behind a pay-wall are no arguments. You offered a negative comment about a firearm without providing any details and without backing it up.

I never made a negative comment on the p938...I clearly stated that I love my own p938...if you had read the article i'm sure that you also would have wondered if anyone had had any issues with it...

I never made a negative comment on the p938...I clearly stated that I love my own p938...if you had read the article i'm sure that you also would have wondered if anyone had had any issues with it...

Really?

... and I can't read the article, because it is behind a pay-wall. So what information does your post provide me? You didn't say why gun tests magazine gave the 938 a failing grade, so why mention it if I have to pay money for e why? Again, your post sounded like a bait for a subscription or a troll post.

I can't find the particular article but it was in Gun Tests magazine. they gave the p938 an "F" rating claiming their test gun wouldn't fire cor bon ammo. they claimed they sent the gun back to sig and when it was returned it still wouldn't function with that ammo. I was very surprised to read the article and ignored their advice and have had no issues with my p938. I had previously found their ratings on weapons to be pretty much spot on.that's why I asked the question. they also claimed that sig couldn't determine the problem. I love all my sig firearms but Gun Tests magazine still hasn't changed their F rating..i have since dropped my subscription to the magazine, but you are welcome to check out their article for yourself..

Giving a handgun a failing grade, because it doesn't cycle one specific type of round, is ridiculous. I assume that this would be the CorBon DPX and not the CorBon Power Ball? Many handguns have cycling problems with some type of ammo. Sometimes the ammo is underpowered and sometimes it is the JHP hooking up on the feed ramp. That's why everyone should test their handgun with their handgun ammo. If what you say is true (and I have no way of verifying this other than to sign up and pay for for Gun Tests magazine) then Gun Tests magazine should be considered pure junk. I typically don't pay for products to verify that they are junk.

Note that I don't even have a SIG Sauer P 938. I have Glocks (19, 26 and 20). The Glock 19 and 26 cycle any ammo, while the Glock 20 (10 mm) is more picky (e.g. no Underwood 220 gr. hardcast).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back