Sig P250 2sum?

Jayman720

Any owners out there? I'm new to concealed carry, as Wisconsin just passed it. (Thanks Governor Walker!) the 2sum kit is intriguing, as itll give me a range shooter, as well as a cc piece. Any input would be appreciated!

I have a Sig P250C in .40 S&W. I love everything about that gun, except the trigger pull. Besides it being a mile and a half long (sarcasm), it is like a 6-8 lb DA ONLY trigger pull. The gun is great, being that it is completely modular and it has great accuracy. IMHO though, I prefer a SA/DA style pistol when carrying, because I like to know I can get a signifcant amount of rounds out quickly and accuratly. I switched out my P250c for a G19Gen4 for my EDC and I havent looked back since.

For a range gun though, it is a very fun gun! Good Luck and Welcome!

For my C&C I use the new Springfield XDM 3.8 in .45 caliber. It is small enough to conceal, and powerful enough to deliver, plus, it comes with two magazines; one is the standard 9 round magazine and the other is the high capacity, which holds 13. Great weapon to consider among so many out there.

"Gharleydude:For my C&C I use the new Springfield XDM 3.8 in .45 caliber. It is small enough to conceal, and powerful enough to deliver, plus, it comes with two magazines; one is the standard 9 round magazine and the other is the high capacity, which holds 13. Great weapon to consider among so many out there. "

XDM are sweet! dont own one (Yet) but i have shot a couple and i absolutely love them!

one more thing...

I didn't mention that I have gargantuan hands - you know what they say - big gloves!

My main concern with any handgun, cc or otherwise, is that it fits my mitts. I held an xdm, and it was great. My main concern is having a fun gun to range shoot, as well as having a nice one for concealed carry. I think the P250 2sum fits that bill well.

Back to the xdm. Wow. Can they throw in more stuff with that? Clips, holster.., Crazy nice.

Last question: Are there any reputable online dealers you'd recommend, or should I go local? The locals seem to have inflated prices..

I own the P250 Sub-compact and compact model. I did not get the 2SUM.

I like the gun, it is modular, the trigger is long, but if you train with it you are going to get very accurate with it. Just like any other DAO handgun... I love it because you can change everything in it. and for less than $400.oo you can not beat the price and what you get..night sights and a steel rod..!

I carried it during the winter months and early spring. Summer there is no way I can conceal it in the Texas summer.

I recommend the Sig P250 for a carry gun, only if you practice with it, well I recommend that with any gun.

but if the trigger is going to put you off then invest in a Springfield XDM or XDS or a Glock 26,27,29,30 or 36

good luck.

Thanks Stingray. Much appreciated.

I think I like the versatility of the 2 sum more than anything else.

Practice indeed. Haven't shot handguns since my Army days...

I have the P250 2Sum. I like it! The trigger pull is long and takes a bit to get use to, but once you master it you've got two different gun configurations you can drop the trigger into and have the same muscle memory with.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back