Sig P229 VS H&K P2000

jiml289

I'm thinking about getting an H&K P2000 DA/SA V2 .40 W N/S
I now carry a Sig P229 Equinox.40 & I really like It.
The weight of about 10 oz less for the H&K really appeals to me, the 11.4 LB DA trigger pull I would have to get used to.
Both firearms are similar in size and capacity, never a problem with the Sig with feeding or accuracy.
Don't know about the performance of the H&K?
Any Input?

I have a HKP2000SK LEM in 9mm. The difference being the dbl action only trigger. I love it. best carry gun I have every had. I have never had one failure to feed. Sense I have not carried or shot the 229 I can't speak to the difference but you can't go wrong with a HK. Course you can't go wrong with a Sig either.

Gee, deciding between an HK and a Sig is like being the owner of a Mercedes and a Jaguar and deciding which one you'll use as your work vehicle.

I wish I had the financial resources to be in a dilemma like this one. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my poor man's gun (a Glock 22):laugh:

Gee, deciding between an HK and a Sig is like being the owner of a Mercedes and a Jaguar and deciding which one you'll use as your work vehicle.

I wish I had the financial resources to be in a dilemma like this one. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my poor man's gun (a Glock 22):laugh:

Nothing wrong with a Glock either. I have a 19 and I carry it often along with my HK when I feel the need to carry a second gun.

I have an HK Compact in 9mm and love it. Dependable, accurate light weight and most of all, can be carried either single action (Cocked & locked) or decocked for double action first followed by single action thereafter. The Sig can only be decocked. The Sig has a much smoother DA trigger pull, but I've found if you give the HK a deliberate pull you overcome the gritty, stagey feel that you get when trying to perform an aimed accurate shot DA.

Good luck!!!

I have an HK Compact in 9mm and love it. Dependable, accurate light weight and most of all, can be carried either single action (Cocked & locked) or decocked for double action first followed by single action thereafter. The Sig can only be decocked. The Sig has a much smoother DA trigger pull, but I've found if you give the HK a deliberate pull you overcome the gritty, stagey feel that you get when trying to perform an aimed accurate shot DA.

Good luck!!!

Is it in any way comparable to the Glock trigger pull, which you have to deal with on every shot, as opposed to only the first one with these other guns?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back