Sig and Benelli firearms

HK4U

Anyone have:) any experence with Sig's rifles or Benelli's M-4 shotgun? I know they are not cheap so any imput will be appreciated.

Anyone have:) any experence with Sig's rifles or Benelli's M-4 shotgun? I know they are not cheap so any imput will be appreciated.

Don't have exp. with the M-4 by Benelli, but haven't has any issues with the one I have.

I've only ever handled a Sig 556... it felt solid, manual of arms similar to an AK, but with better ergonomics and controls placement. The early QC issues seem to be taken care of.

I used to own a Benelli M1-S90, which is the predecessor to the M4... the main difference being the lack of gas-assisted operation on the M1. The M1 was nice and light, reliable, fast, and accurate. I didn't have a need for it, so I got rid of it. But if I ever had to fight with a shotgun, I wouldn't have any qualms with a Benelli.

I have a buddy that has a Benelli Shotgun

And I have handled and shot it several times. It's an automatic shotgun and has a hard kick which is surprising because my Mossberg with the same shell doesn't kick as much. Never had any jams or problems with it and it's a solid shotgun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back