Show Your Pride With an NRA License Plate!

gunther37

In August of 2005, Governor Mike Easley (D) signed into law Senate Bill 464, which established a National Rifle Association license plate for North Carolina motor vehicles.

Before the plates will become a reality, we need 300 North Carolinians to commit to purchasing them. While we currently have over 200 members signed up we still need more signatures. Don’t make your fellow members wait any longer, call the number listed below and find out how you too can get you own NRA license plate today.

This is a great way for members to show their support for our Second Amendment rights and the NRA.

Please contact the NRA Western North Carolina Field Representative, Doug Merrill, at (828) 628-0410, for more information on obtaining an NRA plate.

You will need to submit a check for $10.00 for a standard plate, or $40.00 for a personalized plate, in addition to filling out an application.

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like drawing attention to myself that much. This looks like a great way to tell everyone around you "Hey, there might be expensive stuff you can sell inside this car!"

Personal call, but I also won't pay extra for an item the state forces me to have under penalty of harrassment or worse.

I don't like drawing attention to myself that much. This looks like a great way to tell everyone around you "Hey, there might be expensive stuff you can sell inside this car!"

Personal call, but I also won't pay extra for an item the state forces me to have under penalty of harrassment or worse.

Not to mention "Hey anti-gun nut job, vandalize this car!" :nono: While you're at it, why not petition to get the governor to approve a "Licensed to carry armed" license plate as well. :haha:

In any case, not a very good idea.

gf

Not to mention "Hey anti-gun nut job, vandalize this car!" :nono: While you're at it, why not petition to get the governor to approve a "Licensed to carry armed" license plate as well. :haha:

In any case, not a very good idea.

gf

I don't look at it as advertising " i have a gun in my car". If that were the case. hunters might as well take there gut deer and american hunters association stickers off there vehicles.

If that were the case. police officers should take off there little blue stickers and fire men should take off there littel red stickers. these said name types usually carry or have something valuable to the crooks eye just as some one who supports the nra.

I look at it as" Hey! i support the nra" it seems like they are the major gun group that supports and physically takes cases to trial and fights the anti gun punks!

so, i will have one with pride!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back