Show this to your loved ones who don't carry

Amongst the people I sent this to, I have a neighbour across the road who is against her husband carrying and getting a CCW. She said they don't need it because we live in a nice neighbourhood. I know she will get angry at me for sending that video to her but I hope it will wake her up to allow her husband to protect himself and them...

Thank you for the informative video.

A very sad day for all involved. But you can't control other peoples actions.The Man did what he didnt want to do. Thank God for our 2nd Amendment

My wife's grandmother was knifed to death in her own apartment in Philadelphia by a recently released felon. He got $5 and at trial complained that the old white woman only had $5 on her. This is one of the reasons my wife will always have a firearm. When she's 83 she'll be able to defend herself.

That was bone chillingly awful! However, it needs to be heard. All victims' voices need to be heard! We all need to be prepared in case we need to defend ourselves.

Great clip. It should give gun-grabbers apoplexy.

Never forget that Schumer, Feinstein, Lautenberg, Menendez, Boxer, Mikulski, Kerry, and plenty of other U.S. Senators, as well as the Mighty Zero himself, all want to take your gun and leave you defenseless and dependent on government protection. It is only because they lack the political power at this moment that they are not coming after your firearms.

It's an article of faith with them. No matter how much evidence appears to the contrary, no matter how well CCW works, they hate and detest the thought of Americans using firearms to protect themselves.

In other forums, I've had people tell me that they'd rather not fight back at all, especially with firearms. They've gone so far as to say that a criminal's life is just as sacred as their own and that it's not their decision to take the life of another, even in self defense. That thinking SUX, imho. That's like telling someone to not fight back, to not resist, and to be passive toward their rapist! NOT! :angry::fie:

Yeah, there was a minister (of some Protestant denomination) in New Jersey who encouraged everyone who owned a gun to turn it in to police. He acknowledged that some innocent people would be preyed upon and even killed by those who haven't taken the straight and narrow, but he insisted that it was a small price to pay for reducing violence in the society overall.

On the other hand, I know ministers who fully support the right to keep and bear arms, and to use deadly force to protect yourself or your family.

"Yea, though I walk through the alley of the snorters of meth, I will fear no evil: for Glock is with me; its barrel and grip they comfort me."

A good friend of mine is a Pastor. He is getting ready to get his concealed carry permit. These days, with all the hate crimes aimed at church (11 arsons in Texas this year for example), instead of "gun free" zones , they should be "guns welcome" zones. Knowing church members may be armed could make BG's decide to leave them alone!

In other forums, I've had people tell me that they'd rather not fight back at all, especially with firearms. They've gone so far as to say that a criminal's life is just as sacred as their own and that it's not their decision to take the life of another, even in self defense. That thinking SUX, imho. That's like telling someone to not fight back, to not resist, and to be passive toward their rapist! NOT! :angry::fie:

A criminals life ceases to be sacred when he decides to attack an innocent person!

You know, I sent the link to my neighbour across the road because i know she is against carrying or "allowing" her husband to carry a gun. Now she isn't talking to me.

:wacko:

For those that choose not to. So be it... We all have that choice.

For those that choose to. Do so with pride and dignity.

Many people I know and come into contact with on a daily basis are beginning to see it as a normal behavior.

My friend and work colleague went to lunch at a local Wendy's one day and we were talking about him trying to get his LTC. There was a younger couple sitting across from us with a small child and I noted that the husband would look over and seemed to be paying attention to what we were discussing.

They finished eating and got up to leave and the husband stopped at the end of our table and began by saying I heard what you guys were talking about... I was thinking to myself that maybe he was gonna be upset about the gun talk and all that we had been discussing. He then asked how he should go about the interview with a local police chief for his LTC application. I was surprised.
I seem to be getting that reaction more than the negative ones. Many people at work that know I carry have come to ask me questions about it. Seems to be getting more attention and more thought from some that had previously overlooked the idea, or dismissed it.

The more people who feel it's OK even if they themselves don't do it, The better it is for those of us who decide to. More positive votes...

Peace

They've gone so far as to say that a criminal's life is just as sacred as their own

What they're really saying is that their life is just as worthless as that of the criminal.

"War is never the answer" = "There is absolutely nothing worth fighting for"

Great clip. It should give gun-grabbers apoplexy.

Never forget that Schumer, Feinstein, Lautenberg, Menendez, Boxer, Mikulski, Kerry, and plenty of other U.S. Senators, as well as the Mighty Zero himself, all want to take your gun and leave you defenseless and dependent on government protection. It is only because they lack the political power at this moment that they are not coming after your firearms.

It's an article of faith with them. No matter how much evidence appears to the contrary, no matter how well CCW works, they hate and detest the thought of Americans using firearms to protect themselves.

That's because we're all "serfs" in their opinion, who are expendable. The idea of armed serfs must drive 'em completely bonkers. Which, of course, is fine by me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back