Show Off Your Latest Catches!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a few of my latest fish. Let's see some of yours!

My biggest snook IN the boat to date. It was 28in. I've had another from the same hole that we are figuring to be about 45-50 inches. Sorry for the blacked out picture but we are very picky about this hole and had posted it on a local forum.
Link Removed

Nice Mangrove Snapper
Link Removed

First redfish on my kayak. Broke my rod on it but didn't really care cause I got him into the boat!
Link Removed

Another nice redfish the other day.
Link Removed

A little gar I happened to catch kayaking in the Hillsborough River.
Link Removed

31 in. cobia. This thing put up about a 10 minute fight!
Link Removed

If you need to upload a picture click on User CP. Then on the left under Control Panel click on Pictures & Albums. From there you can create an album and then upload pictures.

dying to go ocean fishing again.. I've only been once but had a blast off of the coast of florida to the point where you could not see land in any direction.

a pic of one of my biggest catches. now I know carp are not the best game fish, but man what a fight they give you. I had another one on the line shortly after this one that was much bigger, but that one broke my rod in 2... now I have a nice thick catfish rod for next time.
Bigcatch003.jpg

nice largemouth bass I caught in texas north of houston.
Fishing004.jpg

biggest catfish I have caught so far. in the same area as the bass in the pic above
Fishing012.jpg

thanks your's are nice too.. I can't wait to salt water fish again. those must have been fun to catch!

Thanks. Just heard from my boss, he said get the boat ready so we should be heading out this afternoon for some snooky fishing! He said we're taking his friend's dad out tomorrow so he wanted to do some scouting before since we haven't been out in about a month. It'll definitely be a nice end to a crazy week!

Thanks. Just heard from my boss, he said get the boat ready so we should be heading out this afternoon for some snooky fishing! He said we're taking his friend's dad out tomorrow so he wanted to do some scouting before since we haven't been out in about a month. It'll definitely be a nice end to a crazy week!

sounds like my kind of boss. hope you have fun and catch some monsters.

I got skunked but he caught a catfish and a needlefish. It was nice to be back on the boat though. We're heading out today around noon again. posting from my phone right now while out waiting for my breakfast.

You guys sure start out EARLY! We usually don't leave the house 'till around 5am. Then again, I'm wrangling a 4 year old.

gf

yesterday was a nice day but we didn't catch much. I actally caught a mullet, it at my bait which is the first time I've seen that. I thought they were vegitarians.

I just had to show off this MONSTER I caught!
that's gotta be the tiniest smallmouth bass I've ever seen!
now before people start asking... I'm not giving up my fishing spot! LOL!

CampingJune08004.jpg

I just had to show off this MONSTER I caught!
that's gotta be the tiniest smallmouth bass I've ever seen!
now before people start asking... I'm not giving up my fishing spot! LOL!

CampingJune08004.jpg

That's not a bluegill or some kind of hybrid?

yesterday was a nice day but we didn't catch much. I actally caught a mullet, it at my bait which is the first time I've seen that. I thought they were vegitarians.

We use bread to catch the mullet here. Otherwise we bust out the throw nets.

gf

Last one which I would bother showing anyone......
DSC00448.jpg

39" striper caught at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay this past January. The season just opened Friday night, so hopefully I can post some newer, bigger pics soon!

Since I put the boat away just after Labor Day, this is what qualifies as my 'most recent'. Not bad on the number f fish but never got into the few big ones that were to be had.
Manistee71.jpg

Last edited:
Link Removed

This is all I get in fresh water in Alaska
"my King Salmon will eat the bait you guys caught"

Last edited:
Hey Alaskan... That is one of my must do's before I die!!! Hopefully be able to travel and spend some time there in the next 5 years, (retirement). I have a buddy who is heading there for his 2nd summer of chartering and the pictures he brings back in the fall are carzy!!!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back