Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Liquid G should be allowed

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He's outta here!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Let's take a vote and see if Liquid G can pass muster.

Moot Point.

USA Carry is Luke M's web-site, period.
His TOS and any doubts about the conduct
of those he allows or forbids are echoed in the FAQ section.
This is not USENET where fights are the norm on almost every
one of the 50,000 feeds my ISP allows me access to, one big f-ing
mess I no longer even use.
If you are looking for a cyber fight, go there, U will find one.
If you own a gun and a CCW permit and go looking for
a fight in the real world, you will also find one,
end up dead or in jail for a while.
If any patron, including me starts up with flaming,
trolling, baiting, threatening (from safely distant computers)
then they DO NOT belong on USA Carry.
Luke has been more than patient with me, yeah I got a warning,
but a good troll can suck almost anyone into a fight they want you to engage in computer to computer.
I am glad order has been restored, I know Liquid-G will log-on and view this post,
in rage he may try using a new I.P. or nom-de-guerre
to access entry again. Lurk 4 a while then resurface with a new peronna.
But who-ever he reinvents himself into will sooner or later flame someone
with words and terms now linked to Liquid-G, which just happens to be the street-name
for cocaine smoked thru a pipe, and terms like 'buddy', 'boyfriend' etc.
If Luke runs a 'who-is' or trace-route back to FL, then it again become Luke's call on
what he does with his website or who he allows to use it.
I seldom make predictions, but any user who packs that much anger,
a gun and permit to carry it will one day use it and it may be that person's last day of freedom.... or life.
I voted against Liquid-G's continued use of USA Carry, but I think it is propably a good idea to bring this thread to a closure,
he is gone and he needs no eulogy nor bashing. Forgetting about him would be a good fresh start.
That's hopefully the last post in this thread, as life seems to be back to normal,
healthy bickering over which gun is better: an M1911 or a Glock, those 'heated'
dicussions fuel this place and make for great posts.
Thank you Festus and Luke M.

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
USA Carry is Luke M's web-site, period.
His TOS and any doubts about the conduct
of those he allows or forbids are echoed in the FAQ section.
This is not USENET where fights are the norm on almost every
one of the 50,000 feeds my ISP allows me access to, one big f-ing
mess I no longer even use.
If you are looking for a cyber fight, go there, U will find one.
If you own a gun and a CCW permit and go looking for
a fight in the real world, you will also find one,
end up dead or in jail for a while.
If any patron, including me starts up with flaming,
trolling, baiting, threatening (from safely distant computers)
then they DO NOT belong on USA Carry.
Luke has been more than patient with me, yeah I got a warning,
but a good troll can suck almost anyone into a fight they want you to engage in computer to computer.
I am glad order has been restored, I know Liquid-G will log-on and view this post, in rage he may try using a new I.P. or nom-de-gurre
to access entry again. Lurk 4 a while then resurface with a new peronna.
But who-ever he reinvents himself into will sooner or later flame someone
with words and terms now linked to L-G, 'buddy', etc.
If Luke runs a 'who-is' or trace-route back to FL, then it again become Luke's call on what he does with his website or who he allows to use it.
I seldom make predictions, but any user who packs that much anger,
a gun and permit to carry it will one day use it and it may be that person's last day of freedom.... or life.
I voted against Liquid-G's continued use of USA Carry, but I think it is propably a good idea to bring this thread to closure, he is gone and he needs no eulogy nor bashing. Forgetting about would be a good fresh start.
That's hopefully the last post in this thread, as llife seems to be back to normal healthy bickering over which gun is better: an M1911 or a Glock, those heated dicussions fuel this place and make for great posts.
Thank you Festus and Luke M.

Canis-Lupus

I dont understand? You are flamming Liquid right now??? You also went and posted a huge blog in the FAQ about trolls and flamming (which I guess was about Liquid). You waited until he got kicked...AND NOW YOU ARE DOING THE SAME?????

Who cares anymore. It's over. Liquid is gone. Luke M made his decision.

I have been a part of many forums on many subjects, and unfortunately there are always those who step over the line.

I do not know this individual and only saw one post that was inappropriate. I am never a fan of those who choose to make things personal. We can all disagree and be civil at the same time.

So far, I am loving this site, but would hate to have to search elsewhere for like minded people who are more concerned with defensive carry than tossing around insults.

I can make a suggestion that pehaps the administrator of the site could pick some members that he respects to moderate, as he seems to be quite busy.

Personally, I do not know or care who LiquidG is. Nor do I know or care what he did to get banned.

Bottom line is that the site belongs to Luke and it is his prerogative to decide who he does or does not want to allow to post here. I’m just glad that he allows me the access I have.

Does it really matter? The site is no different with or without the guy. Let's turn off the stove & let the heat die down. The soup's done.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back