Shots Fired At Western Kentucky University?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Watching Fox News and heard about another college shooting. They are saying shots were reported to be fired at Western Kentucky University and that SWAT was there. Can't find anything online about it yet.

Report of armed men inside south campus.

Sounds like they are getting conflicting stories.

Last edited:
Man I can only say i hope the REPORTS are wrong and it was nothing more then Fart boys setting off fireworks. If not my Heart and prayers go out the all the family's who have/may lose there loved ones today (both student's/Teacher's and or the Police swat team) One Guy is bad enough But MEN ( that could mean like2,3,4,5 or 10 shooter's) The guy at VT killed like what 20- 30? ONE guy..

Sounds like nothing is confirmed at all now, shots being fired or men with guns.

They also said no one was shot or brought to the hospital from the campus.

Hopefully this is just a prank or some miscommunication. Like you guys I have not read of any injuries or deaths yet. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Update off of the WKU website:

Police are investigating.
The South Campus building on Nashville Road was evacuated earlier following reports that one or more persons were observed in the building with weapons. WKU Police, Bowling Green Police and State Police have conducted an extensive search of the building and the premises. At this time, the police have been unable to find any witnesses or evidence to support earlier reports that weapons were present.

Following this, WKU PD received an unconfirmed report of shots fired in the vicinity of Pearce Ford Tower on the WKU main campus.

Police have confirmed that there was a physical altercation not involving weapons between individuals that occurred in or near PFT, but the police are interviewing witnesses on the scene to determine if weapons were or are present, or if shots were fired.

At this time, the campus emergency warning system has been activated. Students and employees have been advised to remain indoors, in secure areas, until an "all clear" is issued.

We will provide additional information as it becomes available.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back