Shotgun light?

bhost1

Looking to put lights on my tactical shotguns (Remington 870 Marine Police Magnums x4) but don't want to break the bank with TLR-1's. Would like to have pressure switches on the forends for easy on/off. Any suggestions based on experience (rather than non-experienced, off-the-cuff opinion)? Willing to replace the stock forend if necessary/beneficial. Thanks-

Eotech replacement forestock w/integral tactical light.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Shotgun light w/o breaking bank

Looking to put lights on my tactical shotguns (Remington 870 Marine Police Magnums x4) but don't want to break the bank with TLR-1's. Would like to have pressure switches on the forends for easy on/off. Any suggestions based on experience (rather than non-experienced, off-the-cuff opinion)? Willing to replace the stock forend if necessary/beneficial. Thanks-
Try LumaForce.com, just bought a shotgun light kit for 79.=/- on sale. You can add remote tail switch for about 9. on sale right now. I have one of their compact lights and like it a lot so decided to go with them for the shotgun.

Thanks to all, good info to consider. Still haven't decided for sure, but you've put me on a path where I'm sure I'll figure it out. BY the way, found an interesting sight about flashlights with a wealth of information, most of it WAY over my head: CandlePowerForums.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

~
The above links will give you a descent home defense light of 170 lumens a mount to add rails to the shotgun and a ring to mount the light to the rails. You will also have room for other devises if you desire.
~
I have this on a Mossberg 500 Cruiser and works great and will not break the bank and give you some versatility.
~
Good luck to you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back