Shooting Ranges near Ketchum?

thefish

Hello Idahoans!

I'm visiting Sun Valley and staying in Ketchum in June on a mountain biking trip, and was thinking of doing some shooting too.

Are there any outdoor ranges in that vicinity? Or public places to shoot?

I did a Google search and the Martin Canyon Range came up, but the phone # is no longer good.

Thanks in advance from Colorado!

What kind of shooting do you want to do? The Hurtig range up Ohio Gulch is a good all around range. A pistol and rifle range, trap, skeet and one of the best sporting clay ranges in the state from what I have been told. There is also a range in Sun Valley and a trap range in Bellevue.

What kind of shooting do you want to do? The Hurtig range up Ohio Gulch is a good all around range. A pistol and rifle range, trap, skeet and one of the best sporting clay ranges in the state from what I have been told. There is also a range in Sun Valley and a trap range in Bellevue.

Hi Liveblues, thanks for the reply,

probably just outdoor pistol, and possibly i'll bring a new AR I picked up recently. Target shooting or steel if it's available would be great. Kind of all around plinking. I did see the range in Sun Valley listed, but it looked like it was only trap from what I could gather.

It looks like Ohio Gulch isn't too far.

I haven't shot Skeet in many many years, but now i'm tempted to bring out a shotgun too.

Thanks for the info!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back