shooting ranges around orlando

burchesss

I have hot found a range around here that rents a good selection of handguns, but I will be traveling to the Kissimee, St Cloud FL (orlando) area this summer. If there are any Floridians out there who could recomend one, or two. they must have a good selection of 9mm to rent, I would rather stay as close to st Cloud side as possibol and dont want to spend a fortion trying pistols for my wifes personal protection recreational shooting pistol. We would like to shoot the Taurus pt111 mil pro, Ruger SR9, CZ75 compact, But any selection of 9mm will help.
the ones I have found are...Rieg's , Oak ?Ridge, Shoot Straight, East Orange, and The Shooting Gallery

I have hot found a range around here that rents a good selection of handguns, but I will be traveling to the Kissimee, St Cloud FL (orlando) area this summer. If there are any Floridians out there who could recomend one, or two. they must have a good selection of 9mm to rent, I would rather stay as close to st Cloud side as possibol and dont want to spend a fortion trying pistols for my wifes personal protection recreational shooting pistol. We would like to shoot the Taurus pt111 mil pro, Ruger SR9, CZ75 compact, But any selection of 9mm will help.
the ones I have found are...Rieg's , Oak ?Ridge, Shoot Straight, East Orange, and The Shooting Gallery

I can only speak to 2 of your choices. Shoot Straight has several locations and they are very big at the shows as well. Thus, they might have a larger selection of rentals. You will almost always find that the Glock is going to be the most prevalent rental gun at most ranges.

We shoot at East Orange and love the service. I know they have several different 9's available for rental, and there is only a single rental charge and you can shoot as many of the different firearms that they have. I think when my wife was looking, she shot the Glocik 17, XD, and M&P. They might have the others on your list in the case for sale, but not for rental. They are very friendly and helpful there. I would give them a call and ask what the list of rentals are. You could probably do that at the others as well.

My wife finally settled on the CZ Rami P.

Good luck in the search, and let us know what she finally decides on.

I'll second East Orange. Those guys are all pretty cool and even though it's not a HUGE place, they service is excellent.

As far as the selection of rentals you seek, I don't even know where to buy a CZ and I've personally have not seen an SR9 "rental". You may get lucky lucky finding a PT111 but, with their reputation of poor reliability I don't know if anyone will rent them.

I was told by a manager of gun store about that Taurus thing so please hold your comments. ;)

I have also heard of the problems with the early taurus millinium,but they have suposedly resolved them with the 3rd generation "pro" pistols. But I have only shot taurus revovers myself.

And a nice .38 snubby may be a great choice for the wife if she's not a gun nut like many of us. Easy to load and shoot and far more concealable with female type clothing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back