Shooting at school bus

HK4U

Link Removed

"I think the No. 1 question in many people's mind is it safe to send my kids to school? The answer is yes," Clark County superintendent Walter Rulffes said. "We do have a crisis response plan. It's in place right now

If it is like the responce plan we have see at other school shootings all I can say is "Lord Help Us."

I have to agree. As you all probably know, my wife is about to graduate with a degree in elementary education. I would sure feel better if she was allowed to carry in her class. At least where we live I really doubt anything like this would ever happen, but you never know.

No public school is not safe.They teach them that Hisstory is wrong and man can save the world. Oh and they are safe zones. Mine were home schooled.

School

No public school is not safe.They teach them that Hisstory is wrong and man can save the world. Oh and they are safe zones. Mine were home schooled.

My son went to a private Christian School but we home schooled our daughter all the way. She has sense gratuated from collage and is now working on here masters.

My son went to a private Christian School but we home schooled our daughter all the way. She has sense gratuated from collage and is now working on here masters.

By the way my wife did most of the teaching so she spells a whole lot better than her dad.

They hope the extra police presence will detour any retaliatory acts or copycat shootings.
(emphasis added)

"Hope". As in, "maybe it will...maybe it won't...but we're doing something so you can't bust our balls"

Fact is, their "crisis response" takes place post-crisis! Where the hell were they during the crisis! Too freakin' late now, Chief! But thanks anyway!

"I think the No. 1 question in many people's mind is it safe to send my kids to school? The answer is yes," Clark County superintendent Walter Rulffes said. "We do have a crisis response plan. It's in place right now

If it is like the responce plan we have see at other school shootings all I can say is "Lord Help Us."
It sounds like their "crisis response plan" is mostly just responding to someone else's plan with a crisis. :eek:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back