Semper Firearms

calmp9

Guys, I just saw that Mike Motta is offering 25% off for Initial CCW courses. This is a bargain because he is the best out there.

Check out his website:

Semper Firearms Training - Home

Good Course. Got my CCW there, but had to pay the full price (which still wasn't bad). I was thinking about taking their TAC 1 class. Has anyone out there taken it?

Good Course. Got my CCW there, but had to pay the full price (which still wasn't bad). I was thinking about taking their TAC 1 class. Has anyone out there taken it?

I did too, but I had to put it out there when I saw the special. That's a good deal. His classes aren't that big, which is great. It allows for more one on one interaction. Initially, we dreaded the classroom part of it. I kept thinking about Philosophy 1A when I was going to school. It turned to be anything but boring. He had our attention the entire time.

I haven't been able to get on the same page with Mike. It's hard for me to get to Nevada.

Mike offers a great course. My daughter and I took the course a little over a year ago and also want to take his TAC 1 class. You can't go wrong with Mike's instruction.

j

Mike offers a great course. My daughter and I took the course a little over a year ago and also want to take his TAC 1 class. You can't go wrong with Mike's instruction.

j

The last time I went to Nevada was last October. My brother and I want to take it too but we have to find the right date. We also want to qualify with some more handguns.

The last time I went to Nevada was last October. My brother and I want to take it too but we have to find the right date. We also want to qualify with some more handguns.

You should contact Mike directly Link Removed now that it is Summer. He schedules classes a bit differently during the Summer.

j

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back