seen this?

Did you notice the tips of the bullet shooting through and then out of the ballistic gel? This may look cool, but do you really want extra pieces of shrapnel flying around in God knows what direction?

You are still responsible for every piece of shrapnel coming from your firearm.

Did you notice the tips of the bullet shooting through and then out of the ballistic gel? This may look cool, but do you really want extra pieces of shrapnel flying around in God knows what direction?

You are still responsible for every piece of shrapnel coming from your firearm.

I was wondering about that. It doesn't seem as likely to go wrong as the ones that split in to three with a tether in the middle, and the extra pieces wouldn't be quite so lethal as long as they didn't hit an innocent bystander exactly right. It also occurred to me that if you did have to use those in self defense, and they decided to arrest/charge you, the prosecution would try the whole "super-lethal looking for a fight" thing. Which, of course, is ridiculous... but it doesn't stop them from trying it. It'd also be a nightmare for a doctor trying to remove it! Not that it's relevant, but that's the first thing I pictured... having to use tweezers to get out every last one of those... lol

I don't think you'll have to worry about how much it costs. The US Government's Dept. of Homeland Security will buy them up by the billions like they are with everything else now.

Wow! Amazing ammo! I am sure they would be $pendy. Ammo today is made using a punch press. The lead and the copper jacket are formed and assembled first separately then then assembled at about 110 per minute. These new bullets are machined and would take a bit of special machining.

I agree they would be worrisome with bits of it flying out of the BG. But they sure would be GREAT when we are invaded by Zombies!!!! :butcher:

Remember the Talon? Banned. Police only. Once a public servant takes on will see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back