Seecamp .32 or .380?

surfcc

Anyone out there own a Seecamp .32 or .380? I'd like your feedback please. Thinking about one of these pocket / mouse guns. Please don't respond if you don't own one. Thanks!

Surfcc

I have never touched one, but what I have read has not been very positive about them. You know how that kind of thing goes. We all have our own opinion.
Good luck.

I've heard both sides regarding Seecamps. Many feel that .32 is too small for SD, some feel the .380 is also too small. I think the .380 is good for a BUG, or if the situation precludes a larger gun. I've had an interest in the North American Guardian in .32NAA, a .380 necked down to .32 resulting in the load delivering 1222 f.p.s. velocity to a 60 grain proprietary bullet from Hornady. This generates 199 ft. lbs of energy, specifically from the 2.5" Guardian barrel (1453 f.p.s. & 287 ft. lbs from a 4" test barrel).

According to industry expert Ed Sanow, the 32NAA produces more velocity, more energy and more stopping power than any conventional jacketed lead hollow point (JHP) 32 ACP, 380 ACP or 380 ACP (+P) with 15% less recoil (Power Factor) than the (+P) and penetrates 8.3" of Gelatin after passing through four (4) layers of denim, expanding to a .55" mushroom with a retained weight of 100%.

Last edited:
Good info! Thanks wolfhunter. Unfortunately, here in the PR of MA, we can't buy NAA's.....they're not on the AG's approved "list". Seecamps are. Hence, I am limited on my choices.

Surfcc

Then I can only echo the advice that Tatt has given before. Find somewhere else to live, and move.

BTW, I noticed the NAA Guardian frames are marked "Kahr Arms" when I was at a gun show last week.

I wish...

Then I can only echo the advice that Tatt has given before. Find somewhere else to live, and move.

BTW, I noticed the NAA Guardian frames are marked "Kahr Arms" when I was at a gun show last week.

I wish I could move! However, my wife's ex lives here and we have the two boys.....so we can't move out of State, without his permission. We looked at moving to Florida a few years ago and even had a nice job lined up for him....oh well. Such is life. Guns mean a lot, but not everything. We have a good life here.

Go to the Seecamp forums at Seecamp.com and read up about the two. Seecamps have a rabid following. The .380 is probably a better round, but the Seecamp .380 costs nearly twice as much and really has some serious recoil coming out of such a small package. You'll see the pros and cons of each at the forums, they've hashed it out quite a bit over there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back