Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

HK4U

Very interesting.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev. 13:16,17

Link Removed

This has been some time coming

Very interesting.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Rev. 13:16,17

Link Removed

A global company known as MONDEX started development of this Technology over 5 years ago. All the right reasons will be given to entice the populace to get this device implanted. You know, protect your kids, fight terrorism, control illegal aliens, track sex offenders etc.

THIS IS A FARCE! Do Not accept this as it will only lead to global control of the population by denying some while empowering others. (TRUE COMMUNISM MY EYE)

Your only hope is to start reading the great big instruction manual on the coffee table.
Cross reference the last chapter of the book with the evening news and you will soon find we are deep deep trouble.

yes I've even seen them showing crap like this on the discovery channel.. the end is sooner than we think...

Are we sure we did not get them with our polo shots years ago? Time to active now. Just checking.

Conventional silicon microchips are probably not the most efficient way to tag people, particularly as they can be easily removed using basic surgery or disabled using EMP. They're also not durable and require replacement.

A more scalable (and scary) way to track individuals would be to actually change one's biology to act like a biological "microchip". This would be much more difficult for people to alter or change without potentially screwing up their own genes. A mutation of this type could be administered using drugs or possibly radiation.

Conventional silicon microchips are probably not the most efficient way to tag people, particularly as they can be easily removed using basic surgery or disabled using EMP. They're also not durable and require replacement.

A more scalable (and scary) way to track individuals would be to actually change one's biology to act like a biological "microchip". This would be much more difficult for people to alter or change without potentially screwing up their own genes. A mutation of this type could be administered using drugs or possibly radiation.

Yikes, that last bit sounds pretty scary! Especially if this stuff in in works/being tested already, everybody get your tin-foil hats ready! On a side note theres a pretty cool movie Robin Williams made a couple years ago called "Final Cut." Info can be found hereThe Final Cut (2004 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This movie kinda deals with this subject in that parents can inject a microscopitc recording device into the fetus of there unborn child, that records every detail of their life through the persons eyes, and when they pass they have mortion like "cutters" that cut the memorable moments into a 1-2 hour movie for viewing at their funeral. Its right up this threads alley and i strongly reccomend it to anyone concerned with this topic.

Yikes, that last bit sounds pretty scary! Especially if this stuff in in works/being tested already, everybody get your tin-foil hats ready!
We're not yet far enough along to make that practical, but unless a more stable solid-state form of electronics comes along, it would be the best way to put a wide-scale human tracking program into practice. Even if the device were powered by body heat, high-grade silicon circuits still can't be expected to last more than 10-15 years. Nanotechnology and biotech with respect to genetic research are making rapid gains however, and could soon make this a reality - at which point, the Mark of the Beast thing could become a serious possibility. Until then, I would say most chip-based implementations are a dry run and test phase intended to work out the bugs, and also get people used to the idea.

At first, it would probably be a class of products (like credit cards or cell phones) rather than a single, government-issued ID thing. It would be advertised as a "chipless ID system" or something - totally secure, biometric-based, and so on. It would emerge with a whole host of new genetic-based products, such as tailored wrinkle reduction, hair replacement, etc, etc. Over time, it may become so common as to be completely taken for granted - the way telephones and street addresses have, and cell phones and credit cards are going.

On a side note theres a pretty cool movie Robin Williams made a couple years ago called "Final Cut." Info can be found hereThe Final Cut (2004 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This movie kinda deals with this subject in that parents can inject a microscopitc recording device into the fetus of there unborn child, that records every detail of their life through the persons eyes, and when they pass they have mortion like "cutters" that cut the memorable moments into a 1-2 hour movie for viewing at their funeral. Its right up this threads alley and i strongly reccomend it to anyone concerned with this topic.
Yikes. :p:

Sounds interesting...I'll have to watch it.

I don't know what you guys are all so upset about. "As it was written, so shall it be", and all this is just what has to happen to fulfill the requirements. Stand your ground, hold your head high, and just refuse to be a victim and refuse to participate. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. One or another of the rest of us will have your back.

I don't know what you guys are all so upset about. "As it was written, so shall it be", and all this is just what has to happen to fulfill the requirements.
I'm not thrilled with the idea of being tagged and tracked like cattle, particularly when it's posited as some sort of "tool" against terrorists, or the Ghost of Saddam Hussein, or whatever ridiculous boogeyman can be conjured up next.

I know it's an aspect of prophesy, but that doesn't mean it can't be delayed.

I'm not thrilled with the idea of being tagged and tracked like cattle . . . I know it's an aspect of prophesy, but that doesn't mean it can't be delayed.
I agree, and that's what I was saying: Refuse to participate. While we may not be able to stave off the inevitable, we can certainly take a stand...possibly even a militant stand...in order to 'delay' having it happen to us (each of us). Problem is, of course, the ultimate denial is death. So...in giving up your life to make your point, who wins? Them, because you've been 'defeated'? Or you, because they failed to bend you to their will?

I'm reminded of the Buddhists in Vietnam back in the early '60's who immolated themselves to make their point, and look where it ended up.

In the end, everybody dies. Life is a terminal condition. But how you die is not as important as how you've lived. To quote Marilyn vos Savant, "The Length of your life isn't as important as it's Depth."

As a Christian...

I agree, and that's what I was saying: Refuse to participate. While we may not be able to stave off the inevitable, we can certainly take a stand...possibly even a militant stand...in order to 'delay' having it happen to us (each of us). Problem is, of course, the ultimate denial is death. So...in giving up your life to make your point, who wins? Them, because you've been 'defeated'? Or you, because they failed to bend you to their will?

I'm reminded of the Buddhists in Vietnam back in the early '60's who immolated themselves to make their point, and look where it ended up.

In the end, everybody dies. Life is a terminal condition. But how you die is not as important as how you've lived. To quote Marilyn vos Savant, "The Length of your life isn't as important as it's Depth."

....one thing I ill have to say is I have read the back of the book and we win. That being said there will be a lot of bad times ahead before we get to that point. For those of us that believe in prayer no matter what else we do to prepare that should be a top priority.

Neither, because I try to take the approach of surviving in order to safely launch attacks from a distance, rather than making a dramatic last stand. Less romantic perhaps, but more effective.

Weapons and survival techniques are great, but one of the most sought-after types of expertise might eventually be knowledge of inventory control - eg, the future versions of what we currently know as bar codes, RFID tags, magnetic stripes, etc. What may now seem like an advanced concept will one day be easily available to nearly anyone, just as bar code and mag strip devices and software are today.

Do nothing.....

Government conspiracy, One world governments, tyranny, etc etc...

How would a society fight such a beast?

Do nothing...

Stronger than any gun battle or words of opposition.

It seems very simple in theory, but probably one of the hardest things to do. especially when the man is executing your friends one by one..

Stop going to work
Stop buying foods and goods. Plant your own
Stop feeding the oil industry
TURN OFF the TV!
Don't make any plans or work towards any position that contribute to this capitalistic society
Form your own self sufficient commune of people that relies on no corporation for survival whatsoever.
And whatever you do...NEVER FIGHT BACK the oppression put upon you by the man.
Use american currency only to pay taxes. A seperate currency formed within your own commune should be traded. The mark of a true democracy
Get a copy of the constitution and hold on to it for dear life. Remember, you are the true american. Not a patriot, not a traitor..Remember that your current government is not based upon the constitution and therefore should not be recognized. Even in the face of being labelled "un-american" or "traitor".

This idea would not only stop the money machine in it's tracks, but also draw people into it by the hundreds after they see how violently the government responds to it.

Ohh yeah, and read Ghandi ;)

Nammo amitaba!

McnittC
Grand Rapids, MI

....one thing I ill have to say is I have read the back of the book and we win. That being said there will be a lot of bad times ahead before we get to that point. For those of us that believe in prayer no matter what else we do to prepare that should be a top priority.

I agree.

On the other hand, I think having the knowledge that things are going to get bad gives us the opportunity to prepare. We cannot be like the rest of the mindless white zone sheep that walk around with their head in the clouds, unaware of their environment and living for the moment.

We have been making serious preparation for long term food, water, and shelter. With retreat far from urban areas that contain not only the BG's, but those who will easily turn when they are looking to acquire what you have and they don't.

I agree.

On the other hand, I think having the knowledge that things are going to get bad gives us the opportunity to prepare. We cannot be like the rest of the mindless white zone sheep that walk around with their head in the clouds, unaware of their environment and living for the moment.

We have been making serious preparation for long term food, water, and shelter. With retreat far from urban areas that contain not only the BG's, but those who will easily turn when they are looking to acquire what you have and they don't.

Yep. Rev. in the new testement says no one can buy or sell with out the name,number or mark of the beast. It dos not say anything about barter or storage. In the Old Testement Josheph told the Egyptains to store up food for the 7 bad years to come. Good advice for us today. Although I am not Mormon I will have to say I agree with them on the point of food storage.

We are the borg Resistance is futile
rotfl.gif

Guys... I'm surely as paranoid as my fellow man, but the story in the link sounds made up. Quoting scary bible passages doesn't enhance its credibility, in my opinion.

Much scarier was the previous story linked by HK4U about the Marines violating the Posse Comitatus act and Halliburton detainment camps, which is verifiably true.

Guys... I'm surely as paranoid as my fellow man, but the story in the link sounds made up. Quoting scary bible passages doesn't enhance its credibility, in my opinion.

Much scarier was the previous story linked by HK4U about the Marines violating the Posse Comitatus act and Halliburton detainment camps, which is verifiably true.

Quoting scary bible passages doesn't enhance its credibility, in my opinion.
I guess it all depends on if you believe the Bible of not. Many of us here do for those that do not that is your prerogative.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back