Second Stimulus Package?

IheartTedNugent

Looks like the House will vote today on the legislation for a new stimulus package for people who are close to foreclosure or trapped in homes they cant afford

WTF???

What about all the people who didnt try to live outside there means?
What about all the people who remain fiscally responsible in times of recession?

I bought a home 2 years ago with a good friend and the mortgage company tried throwing a "High Dollar-Interest
Only Loan" at us.
Its called doing your homework and not being impulsive.
Oh I forgot, the government can bail me out if I get in trouble.

I suggest we all quit our job and let Uncle Sam support us.... well not really Uncle Sam, just all the other tax payers trying to make ends meet.

This nation has become a nation of hand-outs and free rides...and its sick

Last edited:
Ted for President!!

With a name like "IheartTedNugent", you probabaly will be on board with my "Ted for President" campaign. I truly think he would be the man for the job....

Let's look at the people driving the bus

The Dems own congress and as you know, they are tax and spend. I believe if they want to give away money, they should get off their fat rich arses and do it themselves from their own accounts. As for the banking community...let them eat cake! They caused the problem and they should be the ones to pay the piper. If we hold these knuckleheads accountable and do it with a very embarrassing manner they may stop being stupid.

Yeah, and while we're at it why don't we also provide a stimulus package for everyone who is on the verge of having their cars repossessed, everyone who has defaulted on a student loan, and everyone who has lost money on the stock market.

Seriously, though, why hasn't anyone been able to figure out that when you take out a mortgage you can't afford, you risk having your home taken away as well as severely damaging your credit. I guess no one ever told them that, however.

(Rant mode on)For the last 15 years I have watched the "I want it now" generation over indulge, over pay and drive doubling and tripling the cost of housing pushing it through the ceiling.

They bought two new cars and purchased the best furniture, took expensive vacations, all on credit. Meanwhile they had to hold multiple jobs to make the payments, and I kept saying this is insane, they can't keep it up forever. Now they are reaping their own harvest and are crying "help me!"

The banks welcomed them all with open arms greedily rubbing their hands together over all money from the interest they were going to make, they saw the handwriting on the wall but still empowered these people by giving them ever more with no thought of the final consequences.

All the while the rest of us with brains shopped around for our stuff and bought on sale, we kept budgets, limited our travels and toys so we could save for our retirement, in short we sacrificed and kept it real.

So I'm suppose to feel sorry for these morons how? I do not give one rats behind about them and the fix they put their self in, let them sink or swim on their own just like the rest of had to with out any outside help. (rant mode off)

Last edited:
IheartTedNugent wrote:
This nation has become a nation of hand-outs and free rides...and its sick

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. Ben Franklin

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Democracy is a form of government that cannot long survive, for as soon as the people learn that they have a voice in the fiscal policies of the government, they will move to vote for themselves all the money in the treasury, and bankrupt the nation. Karl Marx

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back